Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, October 17, 2015

LISTEN

Khrys and Crys of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com




1 Chronicles 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.


We should always LISTEN to WISE  COUNSEL!

One of the reasons why our global society seems to be heading down a path to DESTRUCTION and FALSEHOOD, is simply because many people have turned to their own path and own thinking and DO  NOT  WANT  TO  LISTEN  TO  WISE  COUNSEL  AS  THEY  FEEL  THEIR  WAY  IS THE  RIGHT  WAY  AND  ONLY  WAY.

While I am not GOD and I am not a JUDGE and some of my Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com strategies and thinking may be quite different and unorthodox to the global orthodox churches, I still have PRINCIPLES and very, very high morals and values.

One's SUCCESS in life ALWAYS comes from their ability to HUMBLE and LISTEN  TO  WISE  COUNSEL.

As a little boy, I always enjoyed being around older folks, both males and females and helping them out for FREE or just talking with them to get some of their WISDOM.

Much of the knowledge and wisdom that I have today, I didn't acquire it while studying online, listening to a professor or while reading. I got it from listening to the WISE  COUNSEL of older adults. They have given and continue to give me WISE  COUNSEL in business, ministry and politics.

A regular USA reader of my devotionals, sometime back, noticed that I was leading Dare 2 Be Different International down a path of establishing a NEW  GLOBAL  SPIRITUAL  MOVEMENT WITH  A  FRESH, RE-ENERGIZED, OPEN  MINDED - FREE  AND  GODLY  THINKING, and quickly stepped in to HELP  ME - not condemn me like so many others, including pastors and preachers, as they GOSSIP and GOSSIP and GOSSIP and try to tear my name apart and destroy me. Thank God for technology - I can hear and see so much.

I value this USA Citizen very much. They didn't condemn me at all. As an older adult who could probably be my father or maybe grandfather, they told me that each new SPIRITUAL ORGANIZATION must have CORE  BELIEFS  and  a CLEAR  CUT  MISSION  STATEMENT if it is to get anywhere. Our group of young heads listened to someone more experienced than us and WE  PUT  THAT  MISSION  STATEMENT  IN  PLACE and we continue to LISTEN to their advice when they communicate now and again.

Sometimes they might quickly send an email to say that they do not agree with a move or a particular thinking, BUT  NEVER  TRIES  TO  FORCE  US  OR  INFLUENCE  US  TO  CHANGE. Now that is GODLY! That is someone who is GODLY! They aren't judging - they are humble, respectful and GODLY.

That USA Citizen, from ANOTHER  RELIGION hasn't condemned us for our NEW  THINKING of promoting SPIRITUALITY instead of religion. They are happy to see that we are PROMOTING GODLY  LIVING - A  PATHWAY  TO  HEAVEN and of course IMPACTING  OUR  YOUTH.

As King David was preparing to hand over the reigns to his son Solomon, he spoke to him seriously. He gave him WISE  COUNSEL and reminded him of the importance of keeping GOD foremost in his life. King David said in 1 Chronicles 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

I wish more fathers would talk with and talk to their children. Their sons and their daughters. I wish more fathers would seek to spend quality time with their children like King David did with his son Solomon.

What a better place our world would be if this dream became reality. Can I open your minds a bit? While many SINGLE MOTHERS have stopped complaining and do a very good job with raising their children and supporting them FINANCIALLY alone, a DADDY's  INPUT  IN  REARING  A  CHILD  would help to make an even bigger difference in that child's life.

As I close, may I remind us all again. LISTEN  TO  WISE  COUNSEL. It helps!

Don't give up! Stay focused! Hope is definitely ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment