Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Complement People! Encourage People! Help People!

Brother Khrystus and Chadeisha who embroidered her name on a school bag at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com



1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Complement People! Encourage People! Help People!

Many people stay away from churches and christian people because many pastors and preachers and CHRISTIANS spend more time bashing and criticizing their members and followers from the pulpit and the people around them, rather than motivating and encouraging them.

Many people choose to stay by themselves and not associate much with people because they do not have the STRENGTH to handle all the negatives that are thrown at them by others in the crowd who are always grumbling and gossipping. It is sad that in this 21st century in which we live, many of us have failed to develop enough inner fortitude and humility with which we can use to COMPLEMENT  PEOPLE or  ENCOURAGE PEOPLE  or  HELP  PEOPLE.

I have monitored this closely over the years. I have seen it among the youths who I have led over the years. They are always quick to LAUGH at someone and call them names if they make a mistake or say something incorrect, but NEVER quick to clap and cheer on when someone accomplishes something or does well. This is a culture that is taking us time to change at Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, but we're getting there bit by bit.

I don't blame the youth, or do I blame their parents. As a psychologist, I know that it is a learned behavior and it will take time to UNLEARN. It is just a SLAVISH  and  CRAB  IN  A  BARREL CULTURE which many people inherited from our days as plantation slaves.

I experience it in my very own life. When people see me, they are always quick to say, "Khrystus, you getting fat eh." or "Daz de boy who went jail." or "You head to big for you body." or "You must stop walking with your hands behind your back." or "I read your email or blog and you spelt someone's name incorrectly or you spelt a word incorrectly and you must read over your things before sending them out or hire an editor or you made a mistake."

From 99% of the people with whom I interact, most of them always have something NEGATIVE to tell me. Very few complement me or encourage me to keep doing the work that I do for Christ or even in business.

I am most grateful though, when I get an email or whatsapp or visit or someone stops me on the road and says, YOU  ARE  DOING  A  GREAT  JOB. DON'T  STOP. It's those handful of people from around the world keep me going daily. I am always grateful for them and ensure that I say a special prayer for them to LIVE  LONG as I need encouragement too. Leaders need much prayer and encouragement too. What would I do without them?

I AM  NOT  SUPERMAN. NO  ONE  IS  A  SUPERMAN  OR  SUPERWOMAN. People need ENCOURAGEMENT. People need to hear that they are doing good.

Tell your children when they are doing good. Don't just bash them! Tell your pastors when they are doing good. Don't just talk behind their backs and smile in front their faces. Tell your employees when they are doing good. Don't just blow off at them when they don't do something right. Give a gift to your employer and thank him or her for working so hard to keep the business running so that you can get a wage to pay your rent and feed your family each week or month.

Complement People! Encourage People! Help People!

UNGRATEFULNESS  IS  WORST  THAN  WITCHCRAFT.

Let me use ME for an example. Instead of telling me that I'm getting too fat alone, why not say, "Boy Khrystus, you're doing a real good job for Christ, but I'm sure he doesn't want you to get too fat and die from a heart attack or diabetes. From next week, I'm going to make sometime to go walking with you. As a matter of fact, you have alot of ideas, why not start a WALKING  CLUB and it'll help you lose weight in the process."

Do you get the point? Instead of bashing people all the time, work to complement them, encourage them and HELP  THEM  IN  THE  PROCESS.

That's what Jesus spent his life doing. HELPING  PEOPLE. When they wanted to stone the woman caught in the act of adultery. Jesus intervened and didn't CONDEMN. He helped and cautioned her to GO  AND  SIN  NO  MORE. When he met the WHORE at the well. He didn't walk pass by. He reasoned with her and gave her living water that would never run dry to drink. She was so happy that she told everyone in John 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

When Jesus met the man at the pool of Bethesda. Jesus HELPED  AGAIN. Where ever he went, he carried HOPE, HELP and ENCOURAGEMENT.

If we say we are GOD  FOLLOWERS and  JESUS  BELIEVERS, then we must use his life as an example. 1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Complement People! Encourage People! Help People!

Stay blessed! Don't give up! Hope is definitely ahead for you in 2016.



Happy New Year 2016


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent




















No comments:

Post a Comment