Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, February 12, 2016

God's LOVE - Unfailing

29 year old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of KVK ENTERPRISES -www.kvklives.com,  Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com




John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

God's LOVE is unfailing!

During my short twenty-nine year life, I've been in and out of friendly, love and business relationships that ended in much SHOCK and HURT. It takes nothing for a good relationship to turn SOUR, or should I say what we sometimes think is good.

During my quiet time, I sometimes lay on my bed and look up to the roof and question GOD. I sometimes ask, "God, why are you still loving and caring for me even though I would have failed you so many times?" God doesn't directly respond, but he responds indirectly by continuing to bless me and my business endeavours and care for me and provide for me OVER and OVER and OVER again.

God's LOVE is unfailing!

To go a step further, look at the type of GOD that we have caring for the world. Matthew 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

I really can't understand how some persons can be so foolish not to fully commit their lives to GOD. I really can't understand at times but GOD  KNOWS.

One of the things that keeps me motivated daily, even when people say bad things about me, try to fight me down and try to prevent me from getting access to opportunities to advance in life, is the fact that I have a father, a GOD whose LOVE  IS  UNFAILING. Isn't that amazing?

Friend, stay hopeful - John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent




















No comments:

Post a Comment