Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Think Positively!

29 year old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of KVK ENTERPRISES -www.kvklives.com,  Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com




Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:3 KJV)

On the dawn of this a New Year, let's agree together that WE  WILL  CHANGE  OUR  THINKING. We Will Think Positively!

Many historical accounts record that a person's success and failure in life, many times, had to do with their way of thinking. This New Year's Day 2012, I was more so encouraged during a conversation with a now successful businessperson. He said, "Success comes with determination and positive thinking. Keep going and stay positive and you are bound to make it."

I smiled.

He went on, "Nobody has to be smart Khrystus. They just need to be determined and put ALL their talents to work and they will make it. Many successful people today, were just average people with a spirit of determination. But - they made it."

His words lifted me off the ground and put in me a new desire to surge ahead in 2012.

He continued. "You know Khrystus, I wasn't always rich. I had a hard start. I started out on a mere $200 - $300 salary early in my life. I then decided to give it all up after my wife had agreed and we headed for New Opportunities far away from home with only $500 to our name. I begged shelter many times but I was determined. I had to deal with the agony of having to care for my wife as she looked at me desperately while we were drowning in debt. We had no children yet."

I sang one chorus, I constantly said, if others can make it and be successful, so can I. I kept knocking on doors. I got turned down many times. My name or company name was not known. I had a bachelors degree, but people didn't care. After knocking and suffering for months, one day, I got a YES - I'll try your services. That one YES turned my family and I into millionaires within three years. After I did that one job, word spread like wild fire." He continued, "And you know Khrystus, I never needed a dime to start my first business. There are businesses you can start with $0 dollars - It's all about your talent."

He closed our conversation by saying, "This year, you'll face some challenges - many challenges. You may possibly be tempted to give up, but always remember my story, Never Stop Knocking. Never Stop Pushing. Keep thinking Positively. One Day, One Day, you will get a YES  ANSWER, just like me that will change your life forever."

I felt like I was soaring with the eagles already. My mind went back to the passage of scripture in Psalm 27:3 which says,  Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

I resolve, this year -

to Never Give Up though challenges come and foes rise up against me.
to not be fearful, knowing that God is well able to deliver.
to always stay confident come what may.

I resolve to rise - Will You Join Me at the start of 2012

Think Positively - There's Hope Ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent


















No comments:

Post a Comment