Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

We ALL Sin But God Forgives

Miss Verchilds High and Brother Khrystus




1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.


We all sin, but GOD forgives!

If I begin to publish some of the naughty things that I've done during my twenty-nine year life, all of my global followers will immediately start marching in their countries to have my ORDINATION CERTIFICATE revoked and have me thrown on the Isle of Patmos as a reject.

WE  ALL  SIN!

I am grateful though that I don't have to depend on MAN for his grace, mercy or forgiveness because I know that I wouldn't get it. The God that I serve is one full of love, grace, mercy and daily forgiveness.

We all sin in word, thought and deed! That's a fact! No one can deny that!

What inspired me to write this devotional you may ask? Let me tell you. A few days ago, someone made me really ANGRY and I found my mind focusing on how I'd get back at them and hurt them really, really, really badly without even touching them. As my mind continued dwelling on that thought, God focused my mind on Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I immediately went to do some indepth study of what The Apostle Paul wrote and I changed my thinking. The Apostle reminded me through those words to LET  GOD  FIGHT  MY  BATTLES AND  WIN. Just keep out, he'll deal with and DESTROY all our haters and enemies one by one.

Now you see? We all sin in word, thought and deed. Even famous preachers and popular gospel singers SIN.

Anytime I find myself in the company of people who play all holy and sanctimonious and perfect, I immediately stop talking to them, remove myself from their circle because they are the real devils and liars according to the Bible. Devils aren't people walking around in red suits and horns. You can find some devils in the church, in the government, in the opposition, in the legal and medical field, on the job, in your community and sometimes right in your very own house. EN TIT?

1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Getting saved and choosing to follow God immediately forgives us of ALL of our past sins and renews our heart and thinking. The plain fact is though that we live in a sinful world and would never gain PERFECTION down here on earth.

If we give the impression to folks that we have no sin and we do not do anything wrong, WE  ARE LIARS! BIG, BIG LIARS! We all do our WRONG at times and God punishes us in different ways to bring us back in line because he LOVES us and simply wants the BEST for us in life.

All of us do our wrong and think about doing our wrong because SIN is first conceived in the mind.

According to a commentary from famous Bible scholar Burkitt, "A perfect freedom from all sin altogether is unattainable in this life, not only by ordinary Christians, but by the most eminent saints."

He continues, "Who can say he has made his heart clean?"

"We can neither ascribe what purity we have to ourselves, nor yet attribute perfection to our purity; and if so, how should we long for the day of redemption, when no sin shall affect us, no sorrow afflict us; when we shall be clothed with unspotted purity, perfect felicity, and that to all eternity."

We all sin, but GOD forgives. Does this give us a licence to sin though? Especially knowing that our gracious God above will forgive us? Of course not! Ludicrous! In another devotional in the future, we'll look at that, but let me remind us what The Apostle Paul said about that in Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Shall we all repent and get back on the right Godly track from today? The Godly track of doing RIGHT and GOOD and not just following TRADITION and RELIGIOUS  CHURCH  LAWS but rather SPIRITUALITY?

Shall we all aim to develop or re-discover that personal connection with GOD as he speaks to us PERSONALLY through our CONSCIENCES and not just through what preachers and others say?

We all sin, but GOD forgives.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent

























No comments:

Post a Comment