Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, April 24, 2016

They Will Be Ashamed



Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.(Psalm 40:14 KJV)

Don't worry about those that wish bad for you today. They will DEFINITELY end up ashamed tomorrow!

She stepped into my office and gave me a guilty looking smile. I smiled too. I had seen the face before and was trying desperately to remember where.

"How may I help my friend?" I asked. She didn't get right into the matter at first, she took time to apologize. "I don't know if you remember our little altercation some time back. I want to say how sorry I am for my nasty behaviour and all my bad wishes for your business. Look at where I am now."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry about that man, we learn from our mistakes. I forgave you the very minute you left my presence. You see, if we all walk up and down with all our trials and burdens on our backs, this would prevent us from surging ahead to our destiny. Thanks for apologizing though. Now how may I help?"

That was such a touching HOPE  SESSION. I try not to create friendships at sessions or I would have too many people depending on me to fulfill the duties of a friend, but this session was an exception. We created a lasting bond till today.

I don't know why it is so, but the fact and reality is that many people will try constantly to dash your hopes and get you feeling down and depressed. When you make a mistake in life, they will make you feel that you are a complete failure and you can never rise again. You are probably the talk of the town in someone's home or office right now. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. I stay busy empowering scores of persons around the world via telephone, text, whatsapp messaging, MSN and GOOGLE Chats, letters etc. I have my struggles too and I hear about what others say about me too but I just smile with them still. They don't even know that I know what they've been saying all along. If you don't want a story to get around, then we should simply SHUT UP!

Too many people feel that they have been written off and that's the end of their life. If you are one of them or getting close to that mindset, STOP  THINKING  THAT  WAY  RIGHT  NOW. People can only slow you down, they can't stop you! Once you're focused on the prize, you'll attain it.

You were born to succeed! You were born to win! You were fearfully and wonderfully made to EXCEL! One mistake or a couple mistakes DOES  NOT make you less than anybody else. YOU  CAN  RISE  AND  EXCEL  STILL!

Don't bother with those who are constantly after you to try and ensure that you NEVER rise again. Drop them in the hands of The Master - Jesus Christ and leave them there. That's what the Psalmist did. Let's look at his special request to the Father "Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil." Psalm 40:14 

Exciting! Isn't it? Everyone who is taking a laugh now at your current situation, once you put the matter in God's hands, they will end up both ashamed and puzzled at how you would have been DELIVERED. Have you ever heard the term, 'What goes around comes around or KARMA?"

Well. . . according to the Psalmist, what they wished for you, will backfire on them. They will be driven BACKWARD and they will be put to shame. YES PUT TO SHAME - ALL  THOSE  THAT  WISH  YOU  EVIL.

Don't worry about them. . . HOPE  IS  AHEAD  FOR  YOU.  You'll past this test once you ask Jesus for help. Now . . . together. . . shall we pray for our enemies and those that wish us harm?

PRAYER: LORD. . . Please BLESS and TAKE  CARE of everyone who comes up against me and wishes me harm in Jesus Name. Amen.

When God comes through for you. Don't keep your testimony to yourself. Tell everyone that He is still indeed a DELIVERER!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment