Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, April 29, 2016

Reflect On God's Goodness


O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. 2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalm 117:1-2 KJV)

When last have you just paused, stopped complaining and just thought about God's Goodness?
During a conversation last night with an acquaintance on Facebook, I got thinking. I had asked the young lady what she was up to and her response was startling. She said, "I'm just here chilling and thinking about how good God has been to me." 
Honestly, you really don't get much talk about God from young people whether online or offline. ESPECIALLY  FROM  LADIES. I commended her immediately. You see, each day we awake, we have a choice to make. We can either worry and stress about yesterday's happenings and the storms we have to face today or we can just relax and reflect on how good God has been to us over the past days, weeks, months, years.
While laying on my bed this morning, I was trying to figure out how I would deal with a particular matter today. Honestly, I started stressing a bit. My mind went back to many other challenges that I had previously and how God answered my prayer and helped EVERY TIME.
I immediately carried the matter to God's throne and did what he asks us all to do in 1st Peter 5:8, "Cast our cares on him." That is exactly what I encourage you to do today. Put every burden, every trial, every issue, every fear, every circumstance on Jesus today and leave them there.
God's merciful kindness has brought each of us to where we are today and will take us onward too. God's truth and Word never changes. God gives us many promises. Here is one in Hebrews 13: 5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So, don't choose to stress and worry today. Instead, lift up your hands, heart and voice and just praise the Lord. Sing aloud. You can dance too. Nothing is wrong with rejoicing and praising God in the midst of your deepest trial. Paul and Silas did that and God came through for them. Their situation changed IMMEDIATELY. God still can provide instant, immediate and miraculous deliverances. Don't give up. Keep praising and trusting. Remember,  O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. (Psalm 117:1 KJV)
Hope is Ahead.
Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment