Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stick In There

 

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20 KJV)

The sound from my phone gave me a wake up call. I had forgotten to put it to charge overnight, so it was next to me on the bed. While browsing through messages received overnight, a particular one commanded my attention. I sat up and began to encourage right away. This situation was desperate. At the end of my words, I encouraged the person to STICK  IN  THERE because God will take care.

We all face varying challenges. Some are bigger than others. Some we can deal with ourselves, others we need assistance. Some stress us for a short while and others bother us for long times. There is something that we must hold on to though. This is the fact that no matter how large or small our issues are, God is more than able to take care of all of them.

What excites me about the particular scripture under review today, is that God says that he will be with us always. He doesn't leave it there, but he underscores his statement by saying that his time with us spans unto the end of the world.

What does that mean? Jesus will never, ever, ever leave us. Let's be comforted in that fact and STICK  IN  THERE!

Did he leave Moses? Joseph? Joshua? Caleb? Peter? Paul? John? Abraham?

We can go on and on and on. Do you remember ever hearing anyone share their testimony of how God came through for them? Yes, I'm sure you have. God never left them. Thus, be comforted friend that He is the same yesterday, today and forever and no matter your struggle, God will be there for you.

Don't Give Up - Stick in There - Hope is Ahead!




Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment