Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, June 3, 2016

Choose Your Friends WISELY



Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Choose your friends WISELY!

Throughout my entire life, I have always set criteria about who will be a very close friend of mine, who will be just a friend, just an acquaintance or a customer.

The persons that I tend to keep very close to me are those persons who have a DREAM and an I CAN  DO  IT  SPIRIT. Birds of a feather flock together! Always be mindful of the company that you keep.

Since my ministry has always been about encouraging and empowering folks worldwide who are down and depressed, I must therefore keep folks close to me that inspire me and motivate me all the time. Folks who are able to lift me up after listening to and comforting so many who are hurting daily.

In choosing my friends, I am never about highlighting anyone's faults because none of us is perfect. I am always rather about empowering and edifying OTHERS as we are constantly reminded to do in the scriptures. IRON  SHARPENETH  IRON!

The type of friends that you choose could either make you or break you in life. Choose Godly, real, down to earth, positive and focused friends and it is a high probability that you will follow that path.

Choose friends that have no ambition, no dream, no vision and who just joke, lime, gossip and FUN their life away daily and you will become just like them. Birds of a feather always flock together!

Choose your friends WISELY. Choose I  CAN friends and you'll certainly be destined for SUCCESS.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
Founder & President - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment