Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Constant Prayer And Faith Always Yields Tremendous SUCCESS



James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much

Constant prayer to GOD and faith in Him always yields tremendous SUCCESS.

We now live in an era, where many folks do not pay much attention to GOD, GOSPEL  MINISTRY and SERVICE  TO  OTHERS  anymore. Have you noticed? Most people only now care about posting all their business on facebook and instagram or sharing something funny to get people to laugh or attending SHOWS that only provide temporary fun for a few hours but nothing of real, lasting value.

Social media has encouraged too many folks to become selfish and self centered individuals who only care about themselves and taking SELFIES. With this moving away from GOD and service to OTHERS, the world has become reckless and has lost focus and only very FEW people now recognize that constant prayer and faith is what actually yields true peace, joy, happiness and SUCCESS in life.

Oh how I long for the day when we would begin to get along again. Oh how I long for the day when we would stop letting politics, politicians and RELIGION divide us. Oh how I long for the day where I could find one or two people who I can trust to share my inner stories of hurt and pain with, and know for sure that what I say to them would stay with them. That is just what the Apostle James recommended in  James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another. Sadly though, the honest truth is, WHO  IS  REALLY  CONFIDENTIAL  ANYMORE?

At age 29, having publicly committed to follow God fully at age 10, I owe all of my life successes and triumphs to my father above GOD. He saw and heard my constant prayers and recognized my faith in Him was unmovable and unshakable and he blessed and delivered during good and trying times and He definitely continues to bless me and deliver me daily.

I want the very same for you global friend. Constant prayer and faith ALWAYS yields tremendous SUCCESS.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment