Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

YES, God Can Heal You!



James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

YES, God can heal you!

Pastor Jesus, who the Christian church keeps their faith in, even though he now lives in the heavens above, but in the hearts of those who put their faith and trust in Him, NEVER  CHANGES.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The Apostle James was living in an era where sickness seemed to be dominating his people. In that time, there were many folks visiting doctors and nurses and losing faith in them. As a seasoned Pastor, many of the villagers turned to the man of God LAST for help, like so many of us do in times of distress.

We try everyone and everything else and when they don't work out, then we turn to GOD. We should ALL stop doing that. We should seek GOD first!

In addressing his following, the Apostle James makes it absolutely clear that GOD is always able to intervene and help once individuals PRAY  IN  FAITH. James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

I like the reassurance that Pastor James gives in the latter part of James 5:15, the reassurance of forgiveness of sins. He assures his listeners of this because, for the RECORD, some people have SEVERE  ILLNESSES on them because of their SINFUL  DEEDS  AND  HOW  THEY  HAVE HURT  AND  OPPRESSED  OTHERS  DURING  THEIR  LIFE. Not everyone who is sick though, but SOME.

Be very careful of the deeds you do, because KARMA has a way of working its way back around.

Global friend, in closing, what ever the sickness is that you have, your parents or grandparents have, your child or friend has, GOD  CAN  HEAL  THEM  IF  YOU  AGREE  WITH  SOMEONE  WHO HAS  STRONG, STRONG  FAITH in God.

Medical doctors here in St. Kitts told me that I had severe scoliosis which is a curve in the spine and I needed an urgent operation before I was twenty one to put a steel rod down my back and screw my spine to it for life or I would have to wear a back brace for life.

Although, through my family's connections, I was going to get the surgery for FREE at Shriners Children's Hospital in the USA at age 16, I declined and told my mother, Mrs. Yvette Wallace, that I believe this is a life decision that I should be able to make since I'm almost an adult and I told her that God will heal me. At age 29, I don't experience back pains anymore and I never, ever, ever had a surgery. Everything that doctors told me would happen to me if I didn't get help NEVER HAPPENED!

God still heals!

I can tell you of so may other miracle healing testimonies that happened under my Dare 2 Be Different International Ministry globally, but it would make this essay far too long.

God still heals!

It could be cancer, diabetes, hypertension, a tumor, a bone problem, migraine headaches, depression, anger, a lump in the breast, a penis or vagina infection, what ever it is, GOD  CAN  HEAL  IF  YOU HAVE  MUSTARD  FAITH  AND  ASK  FOR  YOUR  HEALING  DAILY.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

YES, God can heal you!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment