Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

WISDOM Is Better Than Money

29 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

Proverbs 8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Wisdom is far better than MONEY!

As I sought the Lord on what I should share on with you my global audience today, He placed within my spirit the urge to encourage my global following to seek after wisdom. As I started putting together my thoughts for this devotional, I was led to check my ministry's statistics for the last thirty days to see the top ten regular readers from different countries who read my devotionals by visiting www.hopeisahead.com. Here are my findings which do not include those who read via their emails or listen via my global whatsapp audio broadcasts.

St. Kitts and Nevis - 856

United States - 661

Germany - 96

United Kingdom - 64

Slovakia - 60

Antigua and Barbuda - 54

Ireland - 36

Poland - 34

Anguilla - 31

US Virgin Islands - 27

I wasn't in awe as I monitor our statistics regularly. I was just grateful to God that Dare 2 Be Different International has a growing global following and influence and one day soon, individuals from those countries will be writing to ask permission to establish one of our branches in their country. To God Be The Glory.

Let's get into the meat of today's discussion. Sadly, we now live in an era where MONEY has become GOD for many people around the world. Have you noticed? Children and youths love money and material things more than anything else and the very same could be said of many adults.

Can I make a startling revelation? The RICHEST and MOST  SUCCESSFUL people on planet earth never had their main focus on MONEY. They had their main focus on acquiring more and more WISDOM because very early they recognized that WISDOM  DRAWS  EXCESS  WEALTH.

It was the wealthiest man on planet earth at the time, King Solomon in the Bible who wrote and advised his nation and the world at large to seek after WISDOM, not rubies, not money.

I know, I know, I know, you're quoting scriptures on me now that MONEY  ANSWERETH  ALL THINGS.  Ecclessiates 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things


Can I hasten to add, that you can only gain HONEST money by gaining WISDOM. What type of wisdom you ask?

Study your lessons at school and aim to come out SHINING. If you didn't do that and you're reading, you have a SECOND  CHANCE  to start today. I heard of someone over 80 who just graduated from university recently.

Attend university online or on campus. If you're not academically inclined, join classes that can teach you how to use the computer, graphic design, music, cooking, carpentry, sewing, hair dressing, plumbing etc. I've been trying to find a PLUMBER for quite sometime now to no avail, so I started learning to do that myself and I now fix my own pipes and water fixtures. That job could have been yours!

Why am I not seeing some ambitious youth or adult advertising their plumbing services on facebook and instagram? You're losing hundreds of dollars daily by sitting on your skills.

Gain wisdom and you'll GET  MONEY  GALORE.

Proverbs 8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Don't give up! Hope is ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment