Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Always Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Labour

29 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

Ecclesiastes 3: 13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

Always enjoy the fruits of your labour!

I want to admonish my global following to never work and pay bills only. Use a little of what God has allowed you to get, to bless someone else and also to TREAT  YOURSELF.

What is life working to pay bills alone? We were made to enjoy the good of our labour according to Ecclesiastes 3:13.

You're probably saying to me, "preacher, I don't have a dime left to enjoy after I pay my bills and buy food." Can I be plain and frank? I've been there too. I've made some silly financial mistakes in my life and I've learned. As my business, which I started at age 13 and registered with Government at age 17 began to grow and bloom, I expanded far too fast which caused me alot of financial hurt and embarrassment. I was renting two places in the capital city of St. Kitts. One costed me $1700 and the other $3600 plus electricity, water, telephone, internet and employees and government taxes.

I was also renting a place in Nevis for $1100, plus electricity and water and internet and telephone and employees.

I also trusted everyone's word that they would pay for my products after. So many times I bought shirts out of my money, printed them and helped too many people WHO  PROMISED  TO  PAY  AFTER and up till TODAY, I don't see them, or they dodge me.

Also, everyone who came with their "SORRY  STORY" and needed money to borrow promising to REPAY, never did and I didn't have promissory notes.

If I was a bit more STRICT as I am now, I would never have run into financial problems EVER.

Do some calculations as to how much I was paying out? Who's financial mistake was that? MINE!!! No one else. Poor decision making and I expanded too fast which is causing me to continue to REPAY my debts now for MY POOR  DECISIONS.

I'm wiser now. I've started again from HOME just as I started years ago as a little boy. And when I do decide to move, I'm going to buy or build The KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com complex someday, so I'll be investing in my business and not paying rent to others, but investing in MYSELF / MY ORGANIZATIONS.

Do you get the point?

What ever financial problems you are experiencing right now, you can blame no one but yourself, unless you inherited it from a spouse or deceased child. Stop looking at others! Stop comparing yourself to others. Leave the hire purchase alone if it can't fit into your budget. I've had my woes with that too. You don't need a car because everyone around your age has a car. You don't need to go to Music Festival if you can't afford it and you don't need a NEW dress for every event.

Global friend, sit down today and take stock of your life, your financial life. If you have to let go somethings, let them go. Since 2013, I don't have my own vehicle. Letting that go saved me $1450 per month, plus gas, maintenance, insurance, tires, etc in my pocket and even when I use public transport or hire a taxi, it still doesn't come up to that much monthly.

Would I buy a vehicle again? Of course yes, but when my finances say that I can afford it and make comfortable payments.

Take stock of your life. It's YOUR  FAULT  AND  PRIDE that you're working weekly and monthly to PAY  BILLS when we were placed on planet earth to ENJOY  THE  FRUITS  OF  OUR LABOUR.

Start doing things differently from today!

Ecclesiastes 3: 13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.





Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment