Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

God Will Help You If You Ask

29 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God will help you if you ask!

Over my twenty-nine year life, God has always helped me when I prayed to Him and asked for help. He never always answered YES. Sometimes His answer was YES. Sometimes His answer was NO. Sometimes His answer was WAIT. God's answer at an appointed time is always the BEST answer even though it hurts at times. God's answer ALWAYS gives us FAVOUR in the future.

When I was wrongfully incarcerated in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis for six months under the most inhumane conditions, I turned up my faith in the God that saved me when I was 10 years old during a Vacation Bible School Class at The Antioch Baptist Church taught by USA Missionary Bob Holbert. I was extremely stressed out. I felt weird. I was hurt. I felt depressed. I thought my world had ended. I thought no one cared. I felt like Bible Joseph in prison. I felt that I was Paul and Silas. All sorts of things kept running through my head.

I sang and hummed the hymns that I remembered as a child the most. I sang many contemporary gospel songs to my fellow inmates and thrilled them with my guitar playing. I listened to their individual stories and prayed with many and led some to Christ. I read the entire Bible. I wrote sermons. I wrote about three books that I plan to publish in the future. 

I kept church and devotions for the remands and convicts for six months. I saw people come in after me and get bail in a few days and leave while my bail was repeatedly denied for six months until a new judge, The Learned Justice Ramdhani took up his spot in the High Court in Basseterre, St. Kitts, read through my case and several articles I had written that caused my arrest and told my Lawyer Nassibou Butler that HE  THINKS THE  STATE  HAS  NO  CASE  AND  WASTED  ITS  RESOURCES  BY  ARRESTING  ME and immediately granted me bail for EC$5000 / US$1872.

Throughout all my life trials, struggles and harshest prison time, I always cling to these words from Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Why? God isn't like man. He keeps his promises and looks after those who are in a TRUE, REAL, DOWN  TO  EARTH, FRANK, NON-HYPOCRITICAL relationship with him.


2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.





Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment