Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Beloved, Let Us Love One Another

29 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Beloved, let us love one another!

While driving to take my two year old niece Sorriyah Wallace to the Basseterre ferry terminal in St. Kitts to meet her dad Stascius Wallace about two days ago, my fourteen year old niece Tsurhenne Wallace, the daughter of Stanacius Wallace asked me, "Uncle, why don't they just take away all these church names that keep people divided and confused and we praise God as one?"

I took my eyes of the road a bit while driving and looked at her and I was extremely shocked at her sudden question and thinking for a fourteen year old. This shows that many of our youths are THINKING.

I responded, "That is why God called me to start my Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com ministry in 2008. He told me to dare to be different and begin promoting no banners, JUST  LOVE  FOR  ALL  WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION.

Recently, I was having a discussion with my youths about the recent mass murder at a gay night club in Florida, USA. Some reasoned that is was right because God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah while some said nothing should lead us to such hate to want to kill anyone.

I agreed with the latter part of the debate that NOTHING should drive us to such HATE to want to kill anyone. I also postulated that although we may not like people's ways, views or beliefs, it is a GODLY requirement that we love and appreciate EVERYONE still. It is only by showing LOVE and FORGIVING will we ever begin to get a changed world and a changed people.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment