Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

I Do Not REGRET My Prison Experience

30 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

I do not regret my prison experience at all. Being incarcerated for six months wrongfully by The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis showed me just how Bible Joseph felt, Bible Paul felt, Bible Silas felt and Bible Daniel felt.

While it was a painful, tragic, horrific and mentally burdensome experience, I learnt a lot. I learnt what King Solomon meant when he wrote, Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

It was during that experience I really understood the importance of full and complete dedication to God, dedication to prayer and dedication to keeping your mind fully focused on God's infallible word - The Bible. EVERYONE  IN  PRISON  READS  THEIR  BIBLE  AND  PRAYS! I WAS  TOTALLY  AMAZED! For me, it was a FAST. Not a fast from food. It was a fast from consumerism. A fast from technology. A fast from fast food and luxurious dishes. A fast from my smart phone. A fast from business. A fast from ministry. A fast from writing daily to you. It was a time to really understand what life is all about and WHO  GOD  TRULY  IS.

I survived for six months with two pants, two shirts, one pair of slippers / draggers, one prison bowl, prison cup and prison spoon and three meals a day. I didn't have all the other luxuries of fancy snacks. Yet I survived! We honestly don't need much to survive in life you know. Yet we put ourselves in so much expense and debt at times.

Let's all consider our ways. CONSUMERISM  ISN'T THE  WAY! It doesn't bring happiness. Only a true, frank, down to earth, non hypocritical relationship with God brings real happiness.

Upon my release on Friday 29th November, 2013, I started doing things differently. I am no longer a consumerist. I buy NEEDS. I don't care about having a lot of clothes and shoes anymore and I value family time and time with friends to the CORE. I use public bus transport and hire a taxi or borrow my brother's vehicle if needs be. I may probably buy a vehicle again - MAYBE. But I've been going three years without one now and SURVIVING and rebuilding my business SUCCESSFULLY. I'm saving myself over $1450 in monthly vehicle payments, insurance, gas, maintenance etc.

It was while in prison, I learned that true SUCCESS, PEACE, JOY and LIFE  FULFILLMENT comes when we call upon the name of the Lord daily and not by trying to GET all we can, but rather by trying to GIVE of SERVICE  TO  OTHERS.

Check yourself today global friend. Start doing things differently! Depend more on God and watch things CHANGE in your life. Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

I like what Matthew Henry's commentary on that particular verse says, "God's sufficiency for the saints: His  name is a strong tower for them, in which they may take rest when they are weary and take sanctuary when they are pursued, where they may be lifted up above their enemies and fortified against them. There is enough in God, and in the discoveries which he has made of himself to us, to make us easy at all times. The wealth laid up in this tower is enough to enrich them, to be a continual feast and a continuing treasure to them. The strength of this tower is enough to protect them; the name of the Lord is all that whereby he has made himself known as God, and our God, not only his titles and attributes, but his covenant and all the promises of it; these make up a tower, a strong tower, impenetrable, impregnable, for all God's people."

Don't ever give up! Hope is ahead for you!




Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment