Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God

30 Year Old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferetnskn.com since 1st June, 2008 and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com since July, 2003

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God!

After I gave a lecture to the parents and students of 2nd Form Class at The Cayon High School in St. Kitts about three to four weeks ago, a parent sent me a facebook message and asked, "Mr. Wallace, what are you doing why you are so successful in life? You went to jail and had so many trials and you're still standing. I've been trying to start one business for a long time and can't get it off the ground and everything you put your hands to just seems to work. What are you doing?"

I didn't think long and hard for a response, I said, "Put God first. Take Him serious. Don't be a hypocrite. Keep your relationship with God real and everything else will fall in line."

Friend, the only thing that I may be doing differently to you is that I seek to always keep GOD priority in my life. I know I have a lot of fun. I form the fool. I write some DARING  AND OUTRAGEOUS  THINGS. My marketing is sometimes OFFENSIVE and CRAZY, but it WORKS. I do a whole lot, but I always ensure that I never kick God out of my life. Simply because I do that, He keeps blessing me with SUCCESS and delivering me out of trouble because my life is based on a SIMPLE Biblical principal.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Here's what Burkitt says in his Bible Commentary on that verse.

That is, let your first and chief care be to promote the kingdom of grace in this world, and to secure the kingdom of glory in the next; and in order unto both, seek after an universal holiness and righteousness, both of heart and life, and then fear not the want of these outward comforts, they shall be added in measure, though not to satiate; for health, though not for surfeit.

Observe, 1.  That Christians must here on earth set themselves to seek heaven or the kingdom of God.

2. That God's kingdom cannot be sought without God's righteousness: holiness is the only way to happiness.

3.  That heaven, or the kingdom of God, must be sought in the first place, with our chief care and principal endeavour.

4.  That heaven being once secured by us, all earthly things will be superadded by God, as he sees needful and convenient for us.Seek the Lord from today and watch him bless you!

What I wrote, is quite similar to the Bible scholar much, much, much older than me.

Global friend, from today, please begin to SEEK  GOD  FIRST and don't ever give up!

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment