Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Heart's Desire Is That You Turn To God From Today

Brother Khrystus and Sister Shania's 2nd Annual Dare 2 Be Different International Vacation Bible School Pageant 2016 with VBS King 2016 Brother Dujuniah Dias and Queen Sister Rene Piper (19/8/2016)

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

My heart's desire is that you turn to God from today.

If you know the real Brother Khrystus, I love to play, have fun, form the fool and joke around a lot. I've always been very good with DRAMA and ACTING. While I love doing this, I never ever forget that I was ordained as a Minister of The Gospel primarily to inspire the world to PUT  GOD  FIRST AND  STAY  POSITIVE.

I am not going to debate whether or not God really exists. That is frivolous talk and a waste of my time. Just look at the sun that rises and sets each day. Just look at the moon that lights the night. Just look at the snow that falls and the wind that blows. Just look at the makeup of the human body and many other animals. There must be a God somewhere. Up until today, MAN has not created a world. Man has not created humans. They have CLONED them using ELEMENTS from GOD's creation. There must be a GOD somewhere and I  BELIEVE. SO  SHOULD  YOU!

Pastor Paul did much work in his coast. I assume one day or night while he was thinking, he thought of how much better folks lives would be if they TURN  TO  GOD. He then wrote.Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Friend, that is my desire for you too reading all around the world. I want you to be SAVED. I am not here to introduce you to TRADITION. Whether you should wear a pant or skirt to church. Whether you should wear a hat or not. Whether you should eat black pudding or pork or not. Whether you should worship on a Sunday or Saturday. Whether you should talk in tongues or not and I can go on.

I am here to encourage you to develop a SPIRITUAL relationship with God and humbly serve and trust Him daily. Spirituality encourages you to yield to God and let his Holy Spirit take control, speak to you heart and encourage you to do right and good. Spirituality encourages you to FOLLOW God according to the dictates of your heart and conscience. God won't encourage your conscience to make you a HABITUAL  SINNER. That's for sure. This Holy Spirit helps you during times of trial and crisis and also when we err.

Give God a try today. Please. Before it's too late. People are dying daily.

My heart's desire is that you turn to God from today.




Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment