Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, September 5, 2016

Be Strong And Of Good Courage

Brother Khrystus and Sister Shania's 2nd Annual Dare 2 Be Different International Vacation Bible School Pageant 2016 with VBS King 2016 Brother Dujuniah Dias and Queen Sister Rene Piper (19/8/2016)

Joshua 1:6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

Be strong and of good courage!

Global friend, you have come too far to give up now. God is going to work things out for you. As I was doing my morning Bible reading today, something you should do DAILY as well, I stopped on a verse that inspired me to empower you about being COURAGEOUS. Here goes.

Fear only breeds failure. Courage breeds SUCCESS. You will never make it very far in life if you always hang around CHICKENS. Chickens just walk around picking up what they could find here and there and they fight each other for food. Eagles on the other hand are very COURAGEOUS. They love to spread their wings and FLY - FLY  HIGH - VERY, VERY HIGH and look for what ever they want to eat. They are FEARLESS.

In the passage of scripture under review today, God was speaking to Pastor Joshua in Joshua 1:6. He told him point blank that in order to get the inheritance, he must be STRONG  AND  COURAGEOUS.

Joshua 1:6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them

That is the very same spirit that each of us should have if we want to accomplish anything GREAT in this life. If you want to start a business, you can't just dream, you must make a MOVE. You can't keep telling your dreams and plans to everyone because the more people hear, the more JEALOUS and NEGATIVE they will get and try to fight you down and give you 10 million reasons why you shouldn't go after your dream.

Throughout most of my life, I  LIKE  BEING  ALONE. If you need me, COME  TO  SEE  ME. I don't hang around crowds much unless I'm invited out. I don't waste my time gossiping. I attend events when I get a personal invitation. I'm not stuck up, I just have STANDARDS.

Quiet time with God, away from all the different voices helps one build his or her STRENGTH, COURAGE and CHARACTER.

Be strong and of good courage!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment