Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

Never Laugh When Someone Falls

Brother Khrystus and Sister Shania's 2nd Annual Dare 2 Be Different International Vacation Bible School Pageant 2016 with VBS King 2016 Brother Dujuniah Dias and Queen Sister Rene Piper (19/8/2016)


Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Never laugh when some falls!

The holiest and the most spiritual men and women here on earth are in reach of temptation, trials and trouble. It is very saddening and sickening that too many folks around the world have grown a habit of laughing when a brother or sister makes a mistake. They also use the time to GOSSIP about them and tear them down further rather than reach out a helping hand to lift them up and EMPOWER them to hold on and never give up.

I've been there so I understand the hurt, the pain, the shock that come when those you expect to reach out to you in LOVE, turn their backs on you forgetting that one day you'll rise again. I've been there. I've had my trials and troubles and experienced people laugh at me. Thanks to the technology, telephones, facebook, whatsapp, I've heard and continue to hear many of the nasty things people say and said about me EVERYDAY - EVERY  SINGLE  DAY as my network is LARGE. I just don't show any bad face to ANYONE, but I know. I hear. I forgive. Forgiveness helps me dispel ANGER.

Show me a perfect man in St. Kitts - Nevis, across the wider Caribbean or world and then I will confess that GOD  ISN'T  REAL! Do you get my point? None of us is PERFECT. We are all prone to make mistakes and we ALL sin at times in word, thought and deed.

When folks slip, we should NEVER seek to laugh them to scorn as is the regular habit today. It was a habit in Bible times too, but Pastor Paul spoke out against it and recommended that those who have a deeper and closer relationship with God be the FIRST to reach out and help fallen brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Can we change our ATTITUDES from today? Please? Let's HELP instead of LAUGHING. Let's PRAY instead of GOSSIPING!

The cold truth is this. It's me TODAY and YOU tomorrow. We need each other to SURVIVE.

Never laugh when someone falls!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment