Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Should Last


Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. (1 Corinthians 13:4 KJV)

Love should provide protection and care and happiness!

She was literally half naked in the street, having rushed out of the house. The pain and agony on her face was her evidence. She was being punished and abused. A white object slowly made it's way down from the sky. A neighbour who had heard the commotion and seen the young lady, had thrown her a white shirt to cover herself.

She was running from vehicle to vehicle begging for help but everyone was being careful to mind their own business. I didn't know who the young lady was until she grasped hold of my vehicle window and shouted, "Brother Khrystus - HELP  ME. HELP ME." I had taught her in Sunday School. "What was the matter?" I wondered. I felt so sorry for her.

All sorts of things started running through my mind. Should I get involved in this domestic situation? Should I drive off like everyone else and not be a Good Samaritan? Would I get into legal trouble if I intervened? I was like, "Lord - me again? You always put me on the spot? What should I do now?

I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the angry mother marching up the road with one of the biggest pipes I've ever seen a female hold in one hand. She was adamantly proclaiming that she was going to kill the teenager. I could hear and see from her aggressive march and voice that she was ANGRIER than ANGRY. She actually made me afraid and she wasn't coming for me.

I helped the girl make it to the Police Station quickly for I believe that was first a matter for the law.

Very early the following morning, I returned to talk with mommy and the family. Mommy was still angry, but not to the peak. She explained to me how she just wants the best for her daughter and was outraged that she had come from work that day and found her daughter in the company of a man, and not behaving appropriately.

I understood mommy. She begged me to talk to the teenager and so I did. During our conversation, one of the points that came out was the fact that LOVE and FANTASY were two different things. I told her that LOVE  SHOULD  ALWAYS  LAST. Fantasy ruins lives and disappears.

This is why I firmly believe that all relationships should have GOD as their foundation. During the course of my ministry, relationship and love problems have always seemed to take the forefront of HOPE  SESSIONS. I had to build an automated internet counselor webpage to help me deal with some of these sessions because they are so similar. Thus, I oft times send persons in love and relationship problems to a leg of Dare 2 Be Different called www.loveshouldlast.com before I talk with them.

It is on this website, I am quoted as saying. "I believe many more relationships and marriages would last if they are built on God's foundation. Too many are first built on a pleasant sexual experience after a first date." Dating should be getting to know. . . not a regrettable experience. And. . .nothing is wrong with dating more than one person - Get to know people and personalities first before you commit. Don't let our SOCIETY put you together with someone you are just getting to know. Think for yourself and seek GOD!

Friend, now is an appropriate time to examine the relationship that you are in and see if it's worth it, especially if you're not married. If you are married, it may be tough now, but try and work things out and invite Jesus in the relationship before things fall apart. He's always ready to help.

4. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; (1 Corinthians 13:4-5 KJV)

Love Should Really Last!
Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment