Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Daddy's Testimony - God Is Still Working


"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29: 11 TLB)

God is definitely still working!

As I awoke this morning, I appreciated the fact that God had given me yet another day to breathe. Actually another new month to live. I then had a little battle with The Master. I asked, "Lord, when are you going to work things out?" His ready response was, "Khrystus, in my time. My time is the best time and when I work it out, you'll be amazed again. Remember your father?"


I quickly stopped questioning God and my mind went back to what he had done for my Dad.


You see, approximately four months ago, my dad was rushed to the Joseph N. France General Hospital in Basseterre, St. Kitts because he had a mild heart attack according to the doctor's reports. I got there first and noticed that he was still at outpatients and he wasn't responding. I asked the nurses and doctors if he responded at any time since he was placed on the bed, they answered - No.


I then asked the doctor in the outpatient room with me how things were looking, he took me outside the room, in a little corner and said, "Honestly Sir, things don't look good at all. This is a fifty-fifty chance." I asked him about the possibility of flying him out, the doctor said, "Sir, I think that would be a waste of money because I don't think he'll make it." He recommended that I call my other family members.

Deep within my spirit, I didn't feel that God was ready for him yet. I went back into the outpatient room, drew the curtains and began to pray a Victory Healing and Deliverance Prayer. Maaaan - Did I pray. I called upon Jehovah Rapha and told him that I wanted his healing power to show up in this room as it did in Bible times. In Jesus Name. . . .Amen.

As if he were conscious, I said to him, "Daddy, I'm coming back. I'm going to call the others." He responded. "OK."  I don't think you get it. The gentleman I'm talking about who hadn't said a word since admitted. The gentleman who doctors and nurses said didn't say a word, responded to me and started talking after I finished praying."

Having finished talking with him, I stepped out of the room, told the doctor and nurses that he's now talking and could some preparation be made to put him on a ward. I don't like to assume or judge, but I believe that since they felt that he wouldn't make it, according to their words, he was being left there to pass on.


They quickly started making preparations and on my return with my family members, he was placed in the ICU - Intensive Care Unit. He spoke with us again but went non-responsive shortly after. Some of my family members as they went in to see him one by one, started issuing a verdict that he didn't look good and probably won't make it. To me, they were killing him even before he was dead. I honestly hate to be around NEGATIVE  THINKERS. Thus, I said goodbye to them and went back to my business and continued printing t-shirts. While they spent the day at the hospital down spirited, I was overly joyous - God had already given me a sign that he would live and today he is ALIVE.


When I listen to him talk today, he has a fresh passion to encourage, motivate, help and make a worldwide impact too. That's why we established the Health Education and HIV/AIDS empowerment leg of Dare 2 Be Different.


God has spared his life to make an impact and as a testimony for us all that he is still working. Today, my dad has published a book titled, "Craving Your Support", as a fund raiser for our Dare 2 Be Different Ministry, School and Orphanage in Kenya.


As I sit and type, I have three scripts of new books for final proofing and design that would be published soon and another one being typed that my dad has written and is eager to have published.


Friend - God is still working. Your situation is not beyond repair. Get Jesus involved and you'll be amazed. For, according to Jeremiah 29:11, God has GOOD plans for you. He wants the best future for you.


Don't stay around the negative talkers. You'll find them in acquaintances, friends, co-workers and family members. Like me, I had to move and go back to work, go back to a place where I could stay POSITIVE and focus on how powerful God is.


In my deep study of the Bible since I got saved at ten years old, I have noticed a common pattern. There is usually pain before the GAIN. David was constantly running from Saul before he was made king. Job lost everything before he got back double. Moses had a time of his life with getting Pharoah to release the children of Israel before they entered the promised land.


My dad had a fight for his life before Jesus intervened and gave him more time to live.


So too, your pain and trials now are just a PREAMBLE before your blessings come rushing in. Don't Give Up - Hope is Ahead!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace

Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment