Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When Love Walked In


And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. (1 Corinthian 13:13 KJV)

She had just taken down her hands from praising and exalting God at the church service when our eyes met each other. We both stared and stared for a while. I was stunned by her love for God and involvement as a worshipper at so young of age.

She wasn’t waiting to be pumped up to praise like many other youth. She was singing quite lustily. I tried to pay attention, but my eyes kept looking to my right in constant amazement. Periodically, she would smile with me as if she knew me. That meant the world to me.

She wasn’t dressed in revealing clothes like many of the young ladies of today. She was well covered and attired quite elegantly. I had scrutinized her from head to toe. I wondered for a while if God would punish me for the many times I wasn’t paying attention to what was going on in the service. Then I thought, God was probably setting me up for life.

The announcer called a name to come forward and sing a solo. Wow. . . it was her. I had finally learned her name. I looked at every detail as she walked gracefully to the stage. She moved like a princess. The keyboardist gave her an introduction and then she opened her mouth to sing. I was in awe. What talent! What a voice! What a blessing from God.

I put my face in my hand and said WOOOOOOOW! The song was such a blessing that a few persons rose to their feet and just continued praising God. The young lady didn’t sing to show herself. She truly let the spirit minister through her.

You can imagine then, who my mind was on all throughout the service. I really didn’t listen too much to the sermon, I wanted church to end to say something to her.

As church ended, the quick hustle and bustle of the attendees, caused me to lose sight of her. I immediately felt downhearted and thought she had slipped away. A few minutes after, I felt a little tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I opened my mouth to talk, but she spoke before me. She grabbed my hand and said, “I see that our eyes have been meeting all throughout the service. I like your spirit and I like how you worship and praise God like me. Maybe, just maybe, something MAY become of us. Let’s start it right though – Let pray about it. I want my relationship to be built on God.”

Her words amazed me. God knew I like bold females. Actually everything about her amazed me. I suddenly woke from my dream.

Friend, interestingly enough, many of us search for something called Perfect Love. I don’t believe there is such when it comes to mankind. What I do know though, is that Perfect Love can be found in a relationship with Jesus Christ – that’s just why he came. John 3:16 says, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You’ve been probably searching the wrong place for TRUE  LOVE  all these years when TRUE  LOVE  has been constantly knocking on your heart’s door.

Kindly Open.

When Jesus’ love walked in the hearts of hundreds of believers over the years, things always changed. He gave them a NEW  HOPE. A NEW  REASON to live on. He offers you this HOPE  TODAY.

Will you accept it? Or will you again reject it?


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment