Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your Best Is Still Yet To Come

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33 KJV)
 

While in the middle of a sensitive business task yesterday, God stopped me and told me what he wanted me to share on today. I wondered why he had decided to do that, but I didn't question him, I paused from my work and started to write.

You see friend, no matter how much you like these readings, I am not Superman. I am not perfect. I feel down sometimes. I have my faults. I am no different to you. I have my struggles too. My head hurts at times. I sometimes worry. 

There is something I want us all to know though. God puts different people in our lives at different seasons to be our spiritual support and strength and guide. Sometimes they may SEEM annoying, but they are just there to help.

On July 15th 2011, during the afternoon hours, I sat in my office chair depressed and discouraged about how slow business had become. God then led me to contact the first lady of our church, Sister Kaywana Saunders. She had just the word for me. When she responded to encourage me, I had no choice but to use my large format printer and print those words out on poster paper that I use when printing jobs, and stick it on my office wall. This is what she said.



"Pastor, the blessing comes when we seek first God's Kingdom. You have already heard what the Father is requiring of you to do. SO JUST DO IT! And look out for the added things in his season.

I believe that God has called you to be a successful businessman, so that you will be able to raise up other Kingdom successful business persons. But you see, there is the birth of the vision, the death of the vision and the resurrection of the vision.

Once the vision is from God, it will enlarge and spread out, because God is not a God who speaks small things into existence. Then there is the death of the vision, that's the time when it looks like nothing is happening in the natural, it looks like you're headed wrong, it looks like everyone has turned their backs on you, notice I said IT LOOKS LIKE!

But if you really go a little closer and really look, you will see, that during the hard times when it Looked Like nothing was happening, the seed or the vision was making it roots down in the earth, so that it would be able to anchor itself through hard times. My brother, just when you think it is all over. The business springs back up! Resurrection comes! Take into consideration Jesus’ Life
and Take into consideration the life process of a seed.

You will be O.K because the word says you will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth its fruits in its season, your leaves shall not wither and whatsoever Khrystus Wallace does shall prosper.

My brother, you can't have the glory without the story, and you can't have the testimony without the test. Hang in there! Your Best is Still Yet to come!"

I know when Sister Kay opens her email today, she would probably want to chastise me for sending her message to all of my readers all across the world because she prefers to be quiet and not publicized, except when she is using her Prayer Warrior Gift. God just didn't allow me to write an anonymous devotional today. I don't know why, but he just didn't.


Friend, the words she gave to me, are for you too. This trying season is just preparing for us a NEW  TESTIMONY in a NEW  SEASON that is ahead. As Sister Kay said, "you can't have the glory without the story and you can't have the testimony without the test. Hang in there! Your Best is Still Yet to come!"

Sister Kaywana Saunders is First Lady at The Unique Touch Christian Centre, Romney Ground, Sandy Point, St. Kitts

Hope is Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment