Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Don't Be Any Body's Floor Mat


Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? ( John 4:29 KJV)

You are Royalty and Deserve nothing less than Royal Treatment.

After the young lady explained what she was going through during one of my recent HOPE  SESSIONS, I got angry and infuriated over her current situation. When I was done, in a meek lowly spirit, she said, "you went on like you don't want to see me get hurt or else you'd go crazy. Thank you. Thank you. I'll listen Khrystus, I'll listen."

Friend, I really don't care if you were brought up in the Queen's palace or in a thatched-roof cane house, DO  NOT  BE  ANYBODY'S  FLOOR  MAT!

Having shared her situation as a pretty, single, promising young lady, I wondered why she was even allowing a companion who wasn't even married to her, to give her such doggish treatment. I wouldn't even treat any of my dogs like that.

The young lady was hurting deeply and wondered about her future love life. I didn't water it down. I spoke from the heart.

"If he's treating you bad now, the likelihood that your treatment will get better is very low. DUMP  HIM! This is the problem we have in our society today. We see the man or the woman we are dating showing us a dirty abusive attitude and we jump in still, thinking things will change. Well. . . .I want you to know that things probably won't. Our young people must start noticing the signs early and RUN from a bad future."

She twisted in the chair a bit and I continued. "Friend, when you leave here and start thinking about love again, I want you to aim to build your relationship on God. Ask God to provide for you the person that He wants - not who you want."

I leaned forward a bit to make these statements. "Later on in your life if you get married, you want to ensure that you have a man who is after God's own heart. A man who would get up in the morning and want to pray with you and read the Bible together. You want when you're feeling downhearted, that he can pull some motivational scriptures from the Word of God and encourage you. You don't want a man who has nothing else to offer you but sex and money. Don't be anybody's floor mat."

The current gentleman was constantly reminding the young lady of her flaws and was making her feel like nobody would probably want her so she had to settle for him. I would have dealt with so many situations like this and never wrote on any, but I had to this time because this is just what is happening to many of our young lady's today and sad to say, a few young men are being intimidated too.

"When you get a chance, check out our ministry's Love Guidance Website at www.loveshouldlast.com." I said. "We guide you step by step there. Despite your past or present situation, Jesus can make the difference. From the little child to even a harlot, Jesus can make the difference. After the encounter with The Woman at The Well in John 4, the lady was surprised at how Jesus offered her a new life - living water that would revolutionize her life forever."

I personally believe, that The Woman at the Well, was probably someone who was abused many times, because of the life she was living. When she met Jesus though, a change came upon her immediately and she was no longer anybody's floor mat - she became royalty - a child of the king.

Friend - don't settle for doggish treatment from ANYONE. Your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, supervisor, boss or even, sad to say - the church leader. Jesus Cares for you and you should accept nothing less than good care and concern from those with whom you acquaint yourself. You are Royalty in the eyes of God!

Lift your head high. Walk ahead gracefully. You deserve the best - Hope is Ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment