Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Don't Tap Out (inspired by Pastor Clive Saunders)

Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. (2 Timothy 2:10 KJV)

"So What if you had three children before you got saved. So What if you slept with five men before you met Jesus. Do you remember The Woman at The Well? Don't let what people say about you cause you to TAP  OUT!"

Those were some of the power packed words delivered by Pastor Clive Saunders of The Unique Touch Christian Centre, Romney Ground, Sandy Point, St. Kitts at it's March 4th 2012 Sunday Morning Worship Service. I wish you were there for the type of empowerment dozens of persons received.

The Pastor's focus verse came from Paul's writing to Timothy in 2nd Timothy 2:10. Paul was encouraging his young son in the gospel to endure ALL things for the elect's sake. He was encouraging him to keep on fighting to encourage folks to obtain the salvation in Jesus Christ.

I saw that Pastor Saunders was well prepared and prayed up. You could have seen that from the way he delivered. Worship Minister Donell Caines had really prepared the atmosphere for the ministry of the word.

During the introduction of his sermon, Pastor Saunders commented that he was a big wrestling fan and his living room became his bedroom for a while when ever it was on television. "Do any of you know John Cena?" he asked. A few other wrestling fans cheered. I didn't know who that was so I turned to the person sitting next to me and asked.



"I love his spirit. Even when he is knocked down, he get's back up and Never Gives Up. He keeps on going." said the Pastor. "He never seems to want to TAP  OUT to signal he's lost the fight. He just keeps on going. He keeps on fighting. So too, I want you to know that you have to go through your situations because those situations will only make you stronger. DON'T  TAP  OUT!"

Not to be selfish, but that word was for me. I had a choice whether to keep it for myself alone or let you be empowered too. I chose the latter option, thus I write.

"There is no mountain in this world that we cannot speak to. When we speak to our mountains in faith, they have no choice but to move. Don't Tap Out!" shouted Pastor Saunders after listing a number of mountains in individual's lives which included marriage problems to no job to financial problems to name a few.

I could see the glow of great preachers like Peter and Paul over his face. He wanted us all to get the word. He continued, "There are some people who just setup to stop you. Don't worry about them. You must be able to say, Mountain - You have to Move! I am the Elect's Sake!"

I was standing in support of his words now, with a little scrap paper and pen in my hand, trying to get as much as I can to share with you in this medium. I felt like jumping when he shared the following empowerment words, but if I jumped, I wouldn't be able to write them.

Pastor said, "No matter how tired you are. No matter how bombarded with problems you are. No matter how weary you may become. No matter how downhearted you get. Don't Tap Out! You may not have it now, but keep your faith high. Jesus says, I will be with you until the end!"

He cross referenced a bit to 1st Peter 1:7 and reminded us that our faith will be tested and tried. He reminded us at times, that we may tap out like Peter when he denied Jesus three times, but once we ask for forgiveness and tap back in, God can still use us to do wonders.

"Sex before marriage causes us to Tap Out!" Much of the church went silent. There were not much amens here. He had hit a soft spot. Just as that statement has caused some of you to think.

"Sex before marriage causes you to TAP  OUT and delay your blessings. STOP IT." he  said.

In closing, Pastor Saunders was keen to remind his listeners as he reminds us all today. "Your situation is just a Setup for better things ahead. DON'T  TAP  OUT!"

Friend - I'm not going to Tap Out. I'm going to keep on going come what may. Through good times and bad. Through every single trial. I'm keeping my faith and HOPE HIGH. Will you join me?

Hope is Ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment