Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

In The Twinkling of An Eye


In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV)

Listen and Act or Live in Regret!

Earlier this week, something really, really bad happened to one of my computer devices. While using my PC, I heard a "Click-Click" noise from one of my external hard drives, then a message came up in the bottom right hand corner stating that there was a delayed write failure.

In the computer world, we refer to this as "The Kiss of Death." I'm sure some of you have heard it before coming from your computer hard drive and then you had to take it to the technician.

When I checked, one of my main external hard drives wasn't working. I'm also a CompuDoctor so I tried everything to try to get it working again, but I was unsuccessful. I went to almost all other PC Repair businesses to seek some help to no avail. Most of them usually just toss damaged hard drives. I wasn't going to do that though. I wasn't giving up until I would have exercised every possible means of data retrieval.

This hard drive contained some very important data and I really didn't want to lose it. It was TOTALLY my fault though - I couldn't blame anyone. I usually have a time frame to back-up all my Drives and computers on another Terabyte Sized Drive and it was to happen earlier this week. My best friend had reminded me on Monday and I said thanks, with all intentions to do it later in the week. In the Twinkling of an Eye though, everything was LOST.

I have to make other arrangements to get it to a Data Retrieval Company and spend HUNDREDS of DOLLARS when I should have just listened to my best friend's reminder and acted.

This sounds like many of the people living in the world today. They constantly get the reminder to accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and they keep delaying. Many excuses include -

* I'm young. Let me enjoy life first
* Nobody is going to force me into anything.
* Look how other Christians are living
* And we can go on and on and on.

I won't use this forum to debate the comments though and tell you that you can be a trendsetter and difference maker when you TURN  TO  JESUS.

What I will use this forum to do, is to remind us all, that just as my business life was instantly affected and changed by "1 CLICK-CLICK' noise from my external hard drive, it is the very same way you can be ushered off into HEAVEN or  HELL in the TWINKLING OF  AN  EYE.


If the last shooting victims around the world knew that they would die the day they died, they would have ensured they turned to Jesus - Don't You Think?


If the last couple of mothers who died in child birth knew they wouldn't live to hold their baby, they would have considered their ways and repented - Don't You Think?


If the last couple of people who died in an avalanche or tornado or hurricane or car crash knew that that day would have been their last, they would have accepted the plan of Salvation - Don't You Think?

Things can CHANGE in the twinkling of an eye - be sure about your ETERNAL  DESTINY - GIVE  YOUR  LIFE  TO  CHRIST and accept the HOPE that lies ahead.

God has allowed my external hard drive with so much pertinent information and plans for Dare 2 Be Different to be affected, just to get this message out to you. For as you always can see, I get my inspiration from Life Happenings.

I should have acted and backed up after my friend's reminder, so now I have to suffer and regret.

Don't Risk It!  Listen and Act or Live in Regret! 


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment