Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The King Will Come Looking For You In The Morning


Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God. (Daniel 6:23 KJV)

Things will change in the morning!

The young man was totally distraught. He was downhearted. He was hurting. He was full of regret. He was sorry for some things he had done when he spoke with me.

I could have felt it for him. I know how it is to be in regret. I just let him talk and talk and talk. He wanted to let it out. Tears fell from his eyes. I could see that he was a bit ashamed. "It's OK for boys and men to cry you know. It's healthy!" I said to him.

He carried me down a road of pain and regret. He wished he could have changed things and turned back the hands of time. As I listened to him, I could see that none of what happened in his life was his fault. It's just that he hand ended up around the wrong people over and over and over again.

"There's still HOPE for you young man." He didn't even smile. I continued, "We all go through our lion den experiences but I want you to know that The King Will Come Looking For You In The Morning."

He looked up as if I was talking something crazy, so I explained. "You see, Daniel was in a troubling situation. Some jealous folks turned their backs on him and set him up to die. He was actually cast in the lion's den and spent the night there. The exciting news though, is that IN  THE  MORNING, THINGS  CHANGED. The King came looking for him and ordered that he be taken out."

The gentleman smiled. I saw I was getting somewhere so I continued. "You see, there is something that we must learn though. Through it all, Daniel NEVER stopped trusting in Jesus, so too, you MUST put your trust in Him and keep on Trusting!"

The gentleman gave Christ a try there and then and left with a NEW  HOPE  that his morning would come too.

Friend, I don't know what your den experience is like right now, but what I want you to know, is that Morning is soon coming for you

Stay HOPEFUL - Stay TRUSTING - HOPE  IS  AHEAD!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment