Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Drop The Excess Baggage - That's The Only Way You'll Win!



I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14 KJV)

The only way you can move forward is if you leave the EXCESS  BAGGAGE  behind.

I had quite a challenging night, last night when reality hit. I was thinking about some choices and decisions that I made throughout my twenty-five years on this earth. Some of them I am quite happy about and others I wish I could just erase and turn back the hands of time.

I know you know what I'm talking about. If we had to live our lives over again, some of us would ensure we stayed focused in school so we did better at the end of High School. Some of us would ensure that we had settled down with a partner instead of having children here and there. Some of us would have built our house a little earlier or applied for a piece of land before. Some of us would have put our idea to work and now regret that we didn't because someone else has taken it and has a lucrative business going. Some of us would have saved more when things were better and be cautious about every dollar. I know, last but not least, some of us would ensure that we NEVER  MET some people who damaged our lives someway or the other.

While preparing a sermon during the wee hours of this morning for a Youth Sunday Service, God gave me some words under one of the Three Points up for discussion throughout the message. Interestingly enough, the word was directly for me too - actually for all of us.

God wanted me to encourage the young people to DROP  THE  EXCESS  BAGGAGE if they are to move on to their DESTINY.


Here is how you deal with any piece of Baggage or Obstacle that is damaging your mind or preventing you from moving on in life or is hindering your walk with Christ.Whether it be business, jewelry, relationship etc. You have to Speak to the EXCESS  BAGGAGE  TODAY - What ever it is. 

From the Sermon Script: Say. . . 

Excuse me please EXCESS  BAGGAGE. I would like to have a few seconds of your time. With all due respect, I want you to know that I’m MOVING  ON. I’ve examined my life and I’ve come to realize that you are just a piece of EXCESS  BAGGAGE keeping me back from my destiny – so I’m leaving you here and I’m moving on! Good Soldiers Do Not Carry Excess Baggage!

Paul had ONE goal in mind. It was to win the race. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14 KJV)

In order to win the race, he recognized that he had to leave every piece of excess baggage behind and and MOVE  ON. So too friend, if you are to reach your goal and fulfill your dreams, you can no longer allow obstacles on Life's Track to Hold You Back.

I can't undo what I have done, neither can you. What we can do though, is to leave our past at the feet of Jesus and move forward with a New Mindset to make the best of what is ahead.

Drop the Excess Baggage - Hope is Ahead!

Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit: http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html 


Khrystus Wallace, President & Techno-Evangelist
http://www.d2bdifferent.com/    


Our Ministry's Aim this year is to raise enough funds to acquire The Dare 2 Be Different Int'l Mission Centre.   


We are dedicating all resources from fund raising efforts to this initiative. That means, every dollar from our book sales, donations, Album sales, eStore, Hope T-shirts, Activities, Pledges etc goes to building this IMPACT CENTRE.  

Act Now - Sow a 2012 Faith Seed of $2.12 or $20.12 or $200.12 or $2000.12 or more into the work we are doing. 

Mail Your Seed to: 
Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, P. O Box 2310, Basseterre, St. Kitts  or 

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l, 2221 NE 164th Street, Suite 304, North Miami Beach. FL. 33160, USA 

Purchase a Product from our eStore  today at: http://www.d2bdifferent.com/eStore.htm    

See What We're Doing On Facebook: www.facebook.com/daretobedifferentskn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment