Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Are You Fully Ready?


Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (Matthew 24:44 KJV)

You Can't Be Half Ready - You Won't Be Let In!

The organizers seemed to have known that I'm always on call and busy for Christ and so they invited me to host their One Love Gospel Concert weeks and weeks in advance. Every week they checked up to see that nothing was clashing. This had to be a sign that God wanted me there. We actually had a Dare 2 Be Different Mega Event scheduled for Saturday last, but after their persistence, I rescheduled plans for the Youth.

About thirty minutes before getting ready for this concert, God gave me a WORD. He said I want you to host the concert dressed HALF-READY. If you know me well, that wasn't a problem for me at all. I didn't question Him, I just got HALF-DRESSED.

When I went to my mother's room to bid her farewell until later, I saw that her face dropped. I knew what she was thinking. "What is my crazy son up to now?" She asked in a bit of an annoyed voice - "Boy - aren't you going to host a concert." I responded, "Yes mom, I'm just doing what God wants me to do."

Upon exiting the vehicle that I drove in the heart of Basseterre, I immediately got much attention. Drivers, onlookers, concert attendees all gazed at my crazy dressing. Some I assume, who don't know me - know me - that well, wondered if I had gone crazy. Others mumbled, I can't go with that boy see. Others said, "Only Khrystus Eh - He really Dares to Be Different."

I wasn't too concerned with those CHRISTIANS who were already saved and asking questions. I was on a mission from the Lord and so I didn't play the fool or laugh or make much fun throughout the night. I was serious all night long. As unsaved passed by and laughed and asked, "boy why you dressed so?" I had the ready response for them.

I said, "I'm happy you asked. Do you think if the governor were having a ball and I showed up by the door to enter, would I be let in?" Nearly every person had a similar answer throughout the night whenever I asked that question. They all said, "No or No Way."

I would then respond, "Exactly! It's the same way you won't be LET  INTO  HEAVEN  if you're half ready. You must accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour of Your Life and Be Always Fully Ready To Meet Your Maker."

As passerbys, onlookers and concert attendees heard me explain why I was dressed like that, many of them stopped laughing and immediately became serious. I got them thinking. In my heart, I was happy because I know that's what God wanted to happen.

Interestingly enough, a murder had just occurred the night before and I asked many persons, if they were to lose their lives that night, would they be FULLY  READY to meet Jesus?

Saturday 18th February, 2012 has been added to my history books as the day I got to tell the most people about Jesus Christ in a single day, and not from the pulpit. I didn't go out with a track and beckon them to come to Jesus. Instead, many came to me out of curiosity and got a Word From the Lord simply because of my "HALF-DRESSED  STYLE." 

After I was finished hosting that concert, I drove to Sandy Point - St. Kitts to witness the end of  Hosanna 2012 and I got the very same response. I got to share my faith by the way I was dressed.

Friend - It's your turn now. Are you half-ready or FULLY-READY to meet Jesus if you were to pass on in the next minute or two. Don't risk it, accept Jesus Today.

Mind you, I didn't ask if you were half-perfect or FULLY-PERFECT because God isn't looking for you to come clean, he is looking to do the cleaning HIMSELF.


Matthew 24:44 says, therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Just as you are ready for God to work some sought of deliverance miracle in your life, you must be ready too - to give him your entire life so he can prepare a NEW  HOPE  FOR  YOU  AHEAD.

Are you fully ready?



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment