Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Think Positively

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  (Philippians 4:8  KJV)

Inspite of - Despite of - Still Think Positively!

Ping! Ping! My BlackBerry Messenger goes off. A young lady needs some advice and I didn't need to schedule an appointment, I could have answered there an then. While reading through her statement, my eyes gradually creeped to the top of the messenger window, where it held the person's current BB name and Personal Message viewable to all her contacts.

Her BB Name and Personal message caught me by surprise. I immediately admired her message displayed to the world. It caught me by surprise indeed, because I usually don't see many young people displaying what she did. I seldom go through such names as it's time consuming. When I have a bit of spare time and I scroll through person's BB names, many times they show how a person is feeling at a particular time, some of them are meant to send a message to others and some just display someone's name.

Hers was different. It had a well written promise to God that I wouldn't share here. What I was happy to see though, is that Karla Liburd was THINKING  POSITIVELY as a young lady full of Godly dreams and goals


We spoke a bit via BlackBerry Messenger. Every line that she spoke was in optimism and caused my heart to leap for joy. She AMAZED me instantly. I wish she was nearby so I could have given her a hug. I was proud of her indeed. Interestingly enough, when she messaged me via her BlackBerry, she was reading a Hope Devotional on http://www.hopeisahead.com/, on one of our ministry initiatives that she visits frequently.

As she closed, she mentioned to me that she kept a journal and wanted me to read it and not keep it to myself, but use it to encourage others too. This is what it said.

"Jesus calls us to be examples for Him. The sad thing is that not many people are willing to step up to the plate. It's no ordinary task, but it's something honourable and totally worth it. I'm going to be an Example for Jesus so that others can come to Him. It's kinda like when a school teacher says, "Here is Karla. See how she is dressed? See how she behaves? Look how she always turns her work in on time. Look how she gets good grades too. Be like Karla." It's similar, but God wants us to be examples for Him, not for ourselves. God says, " See my child. She is doing what I asked her to do. She's not perfect and she'll never be, because only I am perfect. But's she's perfect enough for me through grace because she shows me that she loves me and I love her back. She is my Example of how I want my children to live. The good that you see in her is of Me. Do not worship her, worship Me. Come to Me and be an Example for others." I will be an Example for Jesus. 

P.S. I had been reading John 14 and in verse 21, it says how to show God that you love Him, so that's where I got that portion of my entry from. "

I was wowed! If you get this much attention and public acknowledgement in my writings, you have to stand out. This single devotional can, in no way, bring out all her Love for God though.

Here was a young lady, not doing what young people typically do on their phones or with their lives. She was setting her goals based on God's Example. She was thinking positively.

Friend whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
When last have you displayed such a Positive message as your Whatsapp, BlackBerry or MSN or Yahoo Name that would encourage others to think about the Lord.
Spread the HOPE because It's Ahead! Keep Thinking Positively.

Dare 2 Be Different makes no reservations in recommending support of any kind to Sis. Karla Liburd - a Young Lady Truly After God's Own Heart. We speak success over her life and declare that God's infinite power will only propel her onward and foward.

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment