Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joy Cometh In The Morning


For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalm 30:5  KJV)

Can you hear the JOY bells ringing?

As I opened my eyes this morning, I felt a sense of peace and happiness gracefully move over me. The words, "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning," constantly played over and over and over in my mind.

Maaaan - Did I feel at peace! I don't know what surprise miracle or happening God has for me today, but I am more than ready to receive it and I am humbly begging you to get into that frame of mind too.

You see friend, none of us are immune to the problems of this world. We all go through different types of trials and stresses. There is no way we can avoid them. Sin caused that. Even the enemy tried to tempt the all POWERFUL  JESUS - do you remember? That means he will be after us too.

There will be times when we feel like we cannot take the agony anymore and feel like giving up. DON'T! Jesus bore so much pain and agony that he sweat drops of blood. Have you ever sweat drops blood? I'm sure NOT! This means you can go on still.

This may probably be your night time now and you can't see ahead. In faith, all you have to do is to STAY HOPEFUL and remain TRUSTING in JESUS. I believe the Psalmist must have gone through something quite similar to what you may be probably experiencing now. Let's learn what he did.

1. He continued extoling God (Psalm 30 vs 1)
2. He cried out to God until he healed him (Psalm 30 vs 2)
3. He acknowleged that God was the one who delivered him from the grave and kept him alive (Psalm 30 vs 3)
4. He sang and gave praise to God (Psalm 30 vs 4)
5. He rejoiced in the fact that problems don't last forever. Joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30 vs 5)

I feel deep within my spirit, that every person who reads this devotional will begin to experience their morning blessings from TODAY and will see a progression of deliverances knocking at their door after.

Don't Give Up! Hope is Ahead! Joy Cometh in the morning!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment