Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just Go! written on 3/14/2012


And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  (Mark 16:15  KJV)

I never try to portray myself as Mr. Perfect because I'm pretty far from that. I make my mistakes. I have my faults. God is still doing alot of work on me. What I do endeavour to do, is to obey God's commandment to spread the gospel all across the globe.

Quite recently, I had a visit from someone who follows our ministry from Switzerland. (The Power of Technology). The gentleman was passing through St.Kitts and wanted to see our doings before his very eyes. I was happy to give him a tour of where we were doing ministry and business from my home at Boyds.

He had viewed our Online Church at http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ from the comfort of his office, and thought we had a massive sanctuary. I showed him our little studio where we record broadcasts and are working on officially launching our 24-7 internet radio on http://www.d2bdradio.com/.

We sat for a while in my office and he wanted to attend church. I pulled up http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ and he listened the current service on that website for quite a while. He commended our ministry videos on youtube encouraging youth to do right and spreading HOPE.

He had also received information about the books that I had published and requested to see them. I was happy to show him the scripts for some of the others not yet published and share my dream of having 7 books titled, "God's Prescription For Positive Living I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, published by September 2012 and then travel the world preaching and spreading the message of HOPE and SALVATION.

He was very impressed at how the ministry was growing and was happy to hear about Dare 2 Be Different Kenya - http://www.daretobedifferentkenya.com/.

We took a drive to The Dare 2 Be Different Farm and he was amazed again. He said, "Khrystus, this is impressive." His other words have gone down in the history pages of Dare 2 Be Different International.

He said, your countrymen must be supporting you well. I didn't answer. I just smiled. He probably forgot what Matthew 13:57 says, "But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house."

As I woke early this morning and was having my devotions, God reminded me of Dare 2 Be Different's start in June 2008. He said, Khrystus, look at what I've done with you and your 4 member team in a matter of three short years.

I was running through the many ideas he had given me and his word to me was, when I give them to you  - JUST  GO! My mind went down memory lane to our first event to launch our ministry. It was a crusade at Green Lands Park - St. Kitts called FREEDOM FEST, featuring the 21 Year Old Preacher - Khrystus Wallace.

I had advertised it well. Most if not all churches received official invitations, but only a handful showed up. I can never forget that Pastor Saunders and his Unique Touch Christian Centre congregation was the ONLY ministry to close its doors and attend every night. According to his words, He wanted to see a young man rise and do great things for Jesus. We had visits from The Half Way Tree Church of God and Pastor Ron Collins of The New Covenant Tabernacle. I had dozens of personal friends and supporters. It was carried live on Radio Paradise and streamed from our website for the world to see. We had our prayerline installed under the tent and received calls from all across the world each night. I remember it just like it was yesterday.What touched my heart was when a prison warden from a Caribbean Country allowed a prisoner to call in for prayer.

An elderly gentleman who was nursing his sick wife, called and told me how much of a blessing the services were and gave us a Check to open our first Savings Account. It was the first time we ever saw a check written in Dare 2 Be Different's name.

I can remember someone coming and telling me, "my pastor told us not to support anything that you are doing, but I had to show my support still. Don't bother with him man. You'll reach far." Imagine that's what a PASTOR IN ST. KITTS told a member about going to hear the word of God eh.

Time won't permit me to tell you of all our challenges getting things done, but what I can tell you though, that because The Dare 2 Be Different International Team Members work together and set out to Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  (Mark 16:15  KJV), in three years and nine months, we have conducted crusades, street meetings, started children's clubs, provided training and empowerment to dozens of young people. We have held appreciation drives for firemen, police, government ministers, bus drivers, the elderly and less fortunate. We have held back to school rallies and given school supplies to hundreds of students in attendance and helped to motivate them at the start of the school year. We do so much more that you don't even know about.

We have been obedient to the call by God to JUST  GO! It is because we went, we can humbly say, that our audio, video and devotionals reach people across the globe 24-7. We are now officially apart of a network of over 25,000 global ministries that travel within the network to provide empowerment. That's how God can use a small team to do big things.

How have you been supporting our iniativities? Have you ever given to help us reach more people? Are you among those that give clothes and other gifts to the benefit of our school and orphanage in Kenya? Do you give groceries to help keep our Youth Initiatives going? Have you given seeds or tools to help us with our farm project? Have you been blessed by what we are doing for God? If so, why not bless God's work today.

Friend, God has probably been calling you to use your talent in your local church or at another level. Talk to your Pastor and be obedient to God and JUST GO. Like me, having talked to my then pastor, you may meet with much opposition , but always remember, you have to be obedient to GOD. If I hadn't, then the dozens of persons who have told us that they got saved through the work our ministry has been doing, would probably still be UNSAVED today.

Just Go!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment