Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Things Can Make a Big Impact


And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (Matthew 25:40  KJV)

Amidst your trials, tribulations and hard times, NEVER  STOP  DOING  THE  LITTLE  GOOD  THAT  YOU  DO.

If you personally know me, you would know that I'm crazy about the power of technology and it's advantages. If you don't, you probably assume that I have a Masters Degree in Information Technology or some similar field. That is not the case. EVERYTHING that I do with technology, I taught myself after much reading and practice. If I had the opportunity to do another degree other than Business Administration, I'll study Medicine. I always believe God will just allow me to pursue my medical career for free because he sees my humanitarian heart.

Why have I said all of that? Simply because I wanted to show you that all my doings with technology, to me, are just a LITTLE THING in my life. I started building my first website at http://www.kvkenterprises.com/ when I was 11 years old using Microsoft Frontpage during my spare time. That website is still alive today.

When persons read devotionals on http://www.hopeisahead.com/ , or articles from Dare 2 Be Different's Online Magazine at http://www.daringdifferently.com/, or listen our weekly radio program on Dominion Radio 91.5Fm in St. Kitts, and carried live on our website at http://www.d2bdifferent.com/ , I usually get many texts, emails, blackberry messages and phone calls thanking our ministry for what we are doing. I get calls for donations towards our efforts and reminders to collect items for our ministry in Kenya.

I always give the glory to God as we see what we do as a LITTLE  THING during our sparetime.

My phone is always busy receiving texts for updates from my Shop and Ship Customers - http://www.shopandshipskn.com/.

During my busy day yesterday, I was stunned by a different text message I received though. It said, "Good Day! Thank U 4 giving me HOPE and 4 saving my life. This is a young man that was thinking of takeing his life. I listen to the program. Thanks so much 4 ur kind words."

I was startled by the text message. Why? It wasn't because someone changed their mind from committing suicide. This is the most popular issue that I have to deal with through Hope Sessions, telephone calls, text and blackberry messages and emails from clients all across the world.

I was stunned because last week Saturday, during my 11am - 12:30pm Radio Program on Dominion Radio, if you listened, you would have heard me tell my co-host,"I really didn't feel like coming in today. I was going to pre-record today's Youth Rap Programme and send the broadcast to the studio to play." I went on and told Lady Smilez, "I can't understand why I am here. I can't understand why I didn't do it. But God knows."

I am again reminded that the Little Things we do can make a Big Impact. I now understand why God didn't allow me to pre-record last Saturday's programme. I helped prevent a YOUNG  MAN  from committing suicide.

Friend, don't stop doing the GOOD that you do. Even if you are not supported and publicized, always remember God is watching. Even if your church family doesn't recognize you, and you use so much of your personal resources to make things happen. Still keep doing your good.

Still carry the lunch for the elderly person. Still remember to pray for your enemies. Still remember to bless a school child with school accessories. At times, you can cook an extra plate of food for a co-worker or friend. You just may not know their current situation. Even if times are hard for you, you are still much better off than dozens of persons.

If you can, bless someone financially. Even with something small. Help someone struggling across the road with some groceries. Please remember to always give a smile and a word of Hope to everyone with whom you come into contact. Even if you're down to your lowest.

Remember, Jesus says when you remember the poor, the afflicted, the persecuted, you are remembering HIM.  Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (Matthew 25:40  KJV)

Parents, talk with your children. Relatives, talk with your loved ones. Ministers, Sunday School Teachers, Presidents of Ministries. Employers. A few minutes out of your busy schedule can help to save a life - can help to make a big impact. If I weren't confidential, I'll tell you of who communicates with me and what they are saying. I'll tell you of the many hurting youth that long to have motherly or fatherly care, not just money when they need it.

I won't start another Hope Devotional here. I'll conclude.

Parents, Pastors, Women's and Men's Fellowship Leaders and  Youth Directors, you would be surprised at what those you are suppose to be caring for are saying. Technology keeps me encouraging and communicating 24-7. A little time can make a big difference.

Show someone that HOPE  IS  INDEED  AHEAD! Little Things Can Make a Big Impact.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment