Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just Dress Modestly


In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; (1 Timothy 2:9  KJV)

I think I'm going to stop teaching classes altogether, or I might just teach males alone, along with very mature females.

Since I graduated from High School in July  2002 at 15 years old, I started teaching my private classes the following September. From then until now, I have exerted much of my vocal and compassionate energy on females, as I try to show them the benefits of dressing modestly. I also show them what can be the end result of an inappropriately dressed female. I wasn't so deep into ministry as I am now.

Some listened and some didn't. I see the end result of those who listened to me and those who didn't listen walking back and forth at times. Some have nicely grown and fit into society, others struggle with one or two children because, I do believe, they enticed some man with their provocative dressing and are bearing the consequences now.

Sometimes when young ladies step into my classes, I wonder if they live alone. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really teaching a class or running a night club. During the years I've been teaching, I've had to ask dozens of ladies to go home and put on something more appropriate. Some returned and some abandoned my classes forever. I guess they thought I was out of place. I run things on my territory.

I think it is a very poor sign when a male has to tell a female that she isn't dressed appropriately. Whether at home, school, work or play. I know several persons might opt out to stop receiving these devotionals or stop visiting http://www.hopeisahead.com/ after they read today's issue. I know I might be called negative names from today, but the gospel is meant to offend and encourage change. I didn't write in 1 Timothy 2:9, that women should adorn themselves in modest apparel. This has been penned for decades.

I think every young lady should carefully examine the clothes they buy or receive as gifts and see if they should wear them inside the house or outside. This topic has always been one of much contention whenever it's spoken about, but I had to write this time around after asking two fifth formers who I help with SBAs not to return to class AT  ALL if they are not listening to my cries to dress appropriately.

I am human. I have eyes. I have feelings. My choice determines my destiny. The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. If I don't do as the Bible says, then you'll probably hear about some scandal with me and an under-age girl.

Just dress modestly!

I don't think I should ever have to had called back a dad to come for his daughter after bringing her to a first class half dressed. Do you?

I don't think when I'm passing through my classes, I should have to lean over and ask a young lady to pull down her blouse because she is revealing her underwear - not just underwear - her thong. How will her other male classmates feel comfortable learning when they are aroused?

I don't think I should ever have to give a free t-shirt from my stock to a young lady whose breasts are too much for her blouse because she didn't wear an appropriate top. Do you? That's a wasted US$8. Where should I put that on my QuickBooks Record? Profit or Loss?

I don't think that I should have to argue over what blouse is in style or not, when a young lady comes to my class without a brazier and I have to sit next to her and help her with Mathematics or stand at the white board and constantly look down at my class to see what I shouldn't be seeing through a thin blouse? Do you?

One of my older twin brothers always had a way of troubling me when ever I shared these provocatively dressed experiences with him. He would laugh and say, "You better be careful! Which young lady wouldn't mind coming out infront our gate to ask for their child support money every week. Remember the judge won't let you give what other regular men give eh, you have a business." He would go on to say, "and that young lady may not even have to work after they collect from you weekly." He even made up a song that he would sing around the house and trouble me with. Some of the lyrics were, "KVK - A come for me child support money."

Just dress modestly. Then. . . of course, the question of what is MODESTLY arises?

When a mother or father finds out that someone is sexually interfering with their daughter, they quickly show up and an arrest is made. While Dare 2 Be Different Int'l condones those cases to the fullest degree, we firmly believe that parents and guardians must ensure that the females under their care DRESS  PROPERLY. The young ladies themselves also have a role to play in  DRESSING  MODESTLY. This, we believe would be one way to help decrease the likelihood of falling prey to a sexual offender, or an innocent man who just couldn't control himself anymore.

There is still HOPE for our young women, once we guide them aright!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment