Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Someone You Can Call Your Own


And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  (Romans 8:17   KJV)

Until God gives me the final O.K, I can humbly say that I'm FREE, SINGLE and DISENGAGED!

Dating is always a topic of contention down in many of the Caribbean Isles. That's why, in this regard, I tend to like the American Society. Dating is encouraged there.

Many times, in the Caribbean, from my view,  if a gentleman or young lady dates several persons, they get called names by those looking on. THAT'S  BAD!  How can you expect people to meet a proper life partner if they don't search? You can't find the best interest rates or clothes prices or restaurant delicacies if you don't look - RIGHT?

It is my personal belief that our Caribbean Society tends to push and connect you with a male or female counterpart after they see you together more than once. This should not be the case. Dare 2 Be Different Int'l (SKN & KENYA - http://www.daretobedifferentkenya.com/), encourages youths to date and get to know before settling down. We also encourage persons to be guided by our Love Should Last website at http://www.loveshouldlast.com/

I personally believe that many of today's marriages are not lasting, because couples only start dating and getting to know their partner when they have already tied the knot. Hence the constant hurt and pain. I'm sure for some married or divorced person reading this devotional, you are probably asking, "where were you guys before I got married?" - RIGHT?

Never let anyone force a partner on you. I remember a few years back, I had a good friend who has migrated now. I would visit her periodically. No thoughts or talks of love were there as yet. One day, while her mother was passing back and forth, she said to me, "Wallace, don't worry man, a have her for you, she can't go anywhere else. Just tell me when you ready." I wasn't thinking Love at all, I didn't know what the future held, but I was completely turned off.

Young people, don't be forced on to a partner by Society. DATE, get to know without caressing and sex, then pray to God for his approval. Once he gives the OK, you can take it step by step to courtship, engagement then marriage.

Remember - Dating Isn't Sex. You don't want to feel worthless when you finally end up with the right male or female and know that you had sex with each of the fifteen people you dated previously. I'm pretty sure this isn't a good piece of burden to carry, especially if you know that your new husband or wife is just an amateur, and saved themself for the right one.

Now. . . some exciting information

I had a wonderful face to face date the other day. It wasn't via the telephone or facebook or blackberry messenger, or through lovenote pebbles at an event. Face to Face is always my preference. I get to see the emotions, the energy, the expressions and examine whether it's true love or total infatuation.

I'm always skeptical about dating using the technology because I can't see the person. How do I know they are truly on the other end responding, or if they are being helped by some good Love Doctor who is telling them to say the things I may want to hear. You have to be sooooo careful people. Be Wise As Serpents. . . . (Matthew 10:16 KJV)

Anyway. . . .

The pretty christian was shy, yet down to earth. We spoke for a while. Quite a while. She was upfront and told me her stance on certain things. Honestly, she kept me smiling all night and kept my heart racing with joy. I liked her. While doing my chores a little later the same evening, she sent me a BlackBerry message and this is what it said.

"I really wanna settle down and try and be happy with someone. Just know that I will be here, just not forever. I'm just looking for someone to call my own."

She did a real good job with her words. I liked that. (Settle down! Settle down Readers! I'm sure this was one entry that you wished had a picture attached. Smile)

I won't go on here. . . one day, if it's God's will that I get married, you may hear the continuation of this Love Story if I find time to pen it on http://www.hopeisahead.com/ , the night of my Wedding if my wife gives me any time to sit by the laptop in our hotel room in Hawaii or France or Las Vegas or maybe, just maybe in a Luxury Suite on a Ship.

On a more serious note friend, there is always a constant search to find someone we can call our own. Throughout the search, many persons are hurt in the process. May I tell you too, that Jesus has already taken home his ninety-nine sheep and he is slowly and patiently searching for you TO  CALL YOU  HIS  OWN.

He wants your name to be written in the lambs book of life and He wants to be sure that you are HIS CHILD, and if a CHILD then an heir. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  (Romans 8:17   KJV)

As my female friend longs for us to settle down so we can belong to each other, Jesus longs for you to STOP, examine your life and the path that you're trodding and see if you won't have a better life when you give it all over to HIM and allow JESUS  TO  CALL  YOU   HIS  OWN.

Make the step. Get Saved. Ensure that you live in the NEW  HOPE  THAT  LIES  AHEAD!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment