Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Why Me Lord? Why Me?

29 year old Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com





Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

All of us have come to a point where we would have wanted to, or where we were bold enough to ask, "WHY  ME  LORD? WHY  ME?" If you have never come to such a period in your life, trust me, you'll meet up with such an experience sooner or later.

Tragedy, death, job loss, relationship woes, financial problems, wayward children, medical issues and other critical and hurtful problems in our life oft times force us to ask, "WHY  ME  LORD? WHY  ME?"

Even Jesus, the greatest teacher, prophet, evangelist, pastor, leader to ever walk planet earth asked the very same question recorded by the writers of the books of Matthew and Mark. Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Many of us also go on to ask, "WHY  WOULD  A  LOVING  GOD  WHO  CLAIMS  TO  BE  FULL  OF  SO  MUCH  GRACE  AND  MERCY  ALLOW  SUCH  A  THING  TO  HAPPEN  TO  ME  OR  MY  FAMILY?"

Can I answer that? God allows certain things in our lives to GET  OUR  ATTENTION  AND  TO RE-FOCUS  US  BACK  TO  HIS  DIVINE  PURPOSE  FOR  OUR  LIVES. Especially if we've strayed or lost focus.

God sometimes has to allow some harsh trials and situations to break us away from some people and habits that are not good for our lives and would ultimately destroy us sooner or later. God sometimes has to allow some harsh trials and situations to SLOW  US  DOWN, RE-FOCUS US  TO  TRUST  HIM  FULLY  AND  COMPLETELY  AGAIN.

I've been through several hurtful experiences in my life and I too questioned God as to WHY  HE  ALLOWED  ME  TO  SPEND  6  MONTHS  BEHIND  PRISON  BARS  AND  GET REPEATEDLY  ARRESTED  AND  THEN  FOR  THE  DIRECTOR  OF  PUBLIC  PROSECUTION  IN  ST. KITTS  AND  NEVIS to tell the Magistrate after destroying two years of my life and damaging my reputation, that The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force didn't have enough evidence to prosecute and he would like to file a Nolle Prosequi.

Having walked from The Sir Lee L. Moore Judicial Complex a free man on Monday, 11th May, 2015 (see www.theblazingstarmovement.com for more on my arrests), I thanked God, but stilled questioned him, "WHY  ME  LORD? WHY  ME?" 

I've had two serious relationships over my 29 year life because I am a highly, highly, highly focused person and DO  NOT  BELIEVE  IN  RUNNING  AROUND  WITH  WOMEN or playing anyone. After a hurtful last breakup, I again questioned GOD, "WHY  ME  LORD? WHY  ME?" 

Day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, I can see and understand WHY  GOD  ALLOWED  CERTAIN  THINGS  TO  HAPPEN  TO  ME and I've stopped asking, "WHY  ME  LORD? WHY  ME?" 

I've started simply to thank Him for all my trials and tribulations because I am now BETTER, STRONGER and WISER having been through the REFINER'S  FIRE.

Global friend, what ever hurtful fiery furnace you may be going through now medically, financially, spiritually, family or job wise or other wise, I want to ASSURE you that YOU  WILL  SURVIVE and GOD  STILL  LOVES  YOU.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Keep your head up and your hopes high. Things will definitely work out in your favour. Always remember that God sometimes has to remove some people and kill some habits in a RADICAL  WAY in order to get our attention and prepare us for THE  AWESOME  PROMOTIONS  AND  EXTRAORDINARY  BLESSINGS  AND  BREAKTHROUGHS that He has in store for us.

Don't give up! Stay blessed! You will make it!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent
















No comments:

Post a Comment