Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Do Not Get Weary - My Honest Confession

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9 KJV)

I honestly confess that yesterday I just felt like taking a break from writing these HOPE  DEVOTIONALS on www.hopeisahead.com and break from motivating, counselling and encouraging folks for a while. I wondered if the effort was even worth it.

That was the biggest mistake I could have ever made in my thought life. In one day, God allowed so much to happen that I had to quickly apologize and vow to keep doing what he has called me to do.

You see, I decided to just relax and stay idle during the time I usually awake, keep my personal devotions and then write on my HOPE website. My first DON'T  STOP  REMINDER came through a blackberry message on my Public Phone PIN 220067D8 from a constant reader. All the message said was, "don't forget to put up the devotional today." I was like, gosh. . . give me a break today, there are over 80+ others you can read. (I didn't send it though - Thank God)

What a mistake to even think that. God wouldn't let me get my mind off the person's reminder until I wrote the devotional.

Then, my mother shouted me to come to the table for lunch. She mentioned that we had a visitor. I was like, "gosh. . .a visitor on Sunday during lunch. Maaaaaaaaaan!"

The sumptuous meal was placed on the table and the gentleman introduced himself. He was a visiting Evangelist who was preaching for some 31 years and wanted Dare 2 Be Different International to teach his ministry the ropes with how to use the internet to go global and make a bigger impact. He said as soon as I was ready, he would pay for the tickets and all accommodation and other expenses for myself and team to go to his island and relax and teach his ministry just how to do what we do.

I was awed. An all expense paid trip just for doing God's work. I honestly never even knew that our ministry was impacting his island, for to this date, it has never showed up on our Web Statistics report.

As if that wasn't enough evidence from God that I needed to continue doing His work, he wanted to show me more. In the middle of doing some tasks on my computer, He told me to stop what I was doing, design and print a t-shirt that read on the front, THERE  IS  NOTHING  TOO  HARD  FOR  GOD  TO  DO Jeremiah 32:27 and on the back, JESUS   IS  STILL  A  HEALER. Luke 9:2.

His instructions were absolutely CLEAR. You need to start a Hospital Ministry TODAY. Bathe and go to the hospital NOW. I wasn't risking it. I didn't want to end up in the belly of a BIG  FISH  at all, so, so he said, so I did.

The first room that I was led to, the gentleman knew me and called me immediately. I had seen the face before but never remembered who he was. He said, "just TODAY, I was just placed back on the WARD. I was in I.C.U (Intensive Care Unit) all along and all I had to hold on to and keep thinking about was a HOPEWORD that you sent to me in my email reminding me to NEVER  GIVE  UP.

He smiled, held my hand and asked me to offer a word of prayer immediately. I went from myself a bit. I was totally amazed. This clearly answered my thought at the beginning of the day as to whether or not writing Daily was worth it.

Every single person with whom I prayed and encouraged during my hospital visit was impacted by my ministry. They either received my emails, listened my radio programs, visited us online or were blessed through some other Dare 2 Be Different Ministry Initiative. I was totally amazed and feared the Lord immediately.

At the close of my day yesterday, I could hear God's voice constantly chanting. . . You See Khrystus. . . You Cannot Get Weary in Well Doing. I was washing my hands and all I said was Yes Lord, I see and I'm Sorry.

Each of us was born to make a BIG  IMPACT in small and different ways. How ever you make your impact and help and bless others, may be totally different to how I make my impact. What ever the GOOD is that you do daily or weekly or monthly or yearly. Don't  Stop Now.

Even when you feel like giving up and stopping, muster the strength and determination to still do GOOD. You never may even get to know the impact your life and actions constantly make on others here on earth, but just keep doing what you do in JESUS NAME.

Friend, the key reminder here is, "let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." (Galatians 6:9 KJV)

Much Blessings on You - You Shall Surely Reap! Impacting ONE person is a BIG  IMPACT in God's Books.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment