Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Can't Turn Back The Hands of Time But. . .


And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: (Exodus 14:15 KJV)

You can't turn back the hands of time but you can choose to go FORWARD.

I paused to reflect today on the many mistakes I've made before and how the Lord had always helped and delivered after my penitent spirit. Sadly, I still find myself feeling sorry even after I would have made the mistake or mistakes some time back and know that God had forgiven me.

I spend time wishing I had never done certain things, failing to recognize still, that God had forgiven me and it was time to MOVE  ON. While nicely seated quite recently, with my face in the palm of my hand and my elbow on my leg, God said to me - YOU  CAN'T  TURN BACK  THE  HANDS  OF  TIME  BUT  YOU  CAN  CHOOSE  TO  MOVE  FORWARD.

I sat up immediately and my HOPE was refreshed. That was indeed a truism. My heart quickly went back to the book of Exodus where I remember God had said something quite similar to Moses and I read and re-read and re-read that up-to-the-time revelation several times.

Moses was at a point in his life like many of us are today. He was down, depressed and disheartened. As one reviews this passage of scripture, Moses doesn't utter a word, but God saw his heart. He was crying and hurting internally probably because of PAST disappointments.

God sees and knows your heart too. He is going to take care of you - Don't Worry!

God's word to Moses is POWERFUL. He says. . . "Moses, why cry unto me? Tell the children of Israel that they need to go forward. They need to advance."

I hope you're overly excited like I am. God wants you to know that you need to stop crying and worrying. Stop letting what people say and do stress you out and cause you to live in fear. Things happen. Stop looking back, set your eyes on what is AHEAD - A New Hope. A New Opportunity. A New Success!

While you read, someone is planning for you, BUT GOD. God has you right in the PALM of his hands and he will be there for you. Don't Give Up!

You can't turn back the hands of time, but you can choose your DESTINY ahead. Your future can be drag, boring and disappointing or it can be BRIGHT, PROSPEROUS and SUCCESSFUL despite your current situation. Keep looking up. Keep looking ahead.

Hope is Ahead - Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!


Are You Saved? Live for Jesus in 2012. Learn How to make that step, visit: 

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment