Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

RISE


For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (Romans 6:14 KJV)

Spread Your Wings and Rise!

I couldn't hold it any longer during the session with that client. I helped the person cry too. I had disobeyed the man made counseling laws that one isn't to cry with a client but remain strong. I had no choice but to hold on to God's instructions in Romans 12:15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

The situation was a tough one indeed. This brought me to reality. I had to conclude that tough business economic times for me couldn't be compared to the situation of the person. At the end of pouring out their heart, I mustered the strength to utter a few words. I said, "Friend - now that you've let it out, it's now time to ask God for forgiveness and RISE."

The faint smile they gave, meant alot to me. It meant that the person recognized that there was still HOPE.

In all my life of ministry, I would have never felt so guilty. Why? You probably ask. This is simply because as preachers and great speakers, many times we look for the next pulpit or public speaking engagement to encourage a large crowd and oft times neglect our duty to do like Jesus when he left the ninety-nine to save the ONE.

I vowed that I had to speak with my pastor soonest for how can I feel comfortable in the pulpit spotlight only SHOUTING out what ought to be done, but not lending an ear to listen, counsel and help.

As preachers, we are ALL guilty of doing that. We preach and expect instant and immediate change and never follow up to listen to our flock. I got angry with myself and determined from that session that I must stand out as a Shepherd, listen to the sheep and do things differently. I couldn't be the common minister like everyone else.

If it meant that I was too busy to ever stand in a pulpit again because I was listening and helping individuals to NOT  GIVE  UP - so let it be.

I became adamant that there MUST be a CHANGE in ME so that I can HELP OTHERS. I must be the ONE to remember the STONE that the builders would have rejected.

There are too many hurting people in our world today covering it all up with a smile. You see them as tellers in the bank or customer service representatives at businesses. You see them as CEOs of companies and as nurses tending wounds. You see them as teachers and may I dare say, there are hurting government ministers, doctors and lawyers too.

They are everywhere. As you read, you probably just said to yourself, "I am ONE brother. I am one."  Too many people are trapped in their mistakes and sorrows of yesterday and just PRETEND that all is well. You can RISE once you put the matter in God's hands TODAY.

Friend, you may never get to sit in my office with me, or take a drive and talk. You may never get to go for lunch with me or hear me at an empowerment session. You may never hear me preach at a service or conduct an open air. All you may ever get access to are my words in this devotional as I know you are reading all around the world from my automatic daily reports. So, let me say what I have to say now.

God Forgives! When you ask Jesus into your heart, the Apostle Paul doesn't water it down when he says that Sin isn't your master anymore. Under the law, you would be condemned and sentenced to death. Stoned by fellow villagers until you were dead. That isn't the case now. You are under grace. God's grace pardons and forgives sin and gives you a NEW  HOPE to live on.

Although all around you, you seem to feel the condemnation of the naysayers, bad-mouthers and others, hold on to this word - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

It's time to brush yourself off! It's time to RISE! You are NOT less than anyone else. As nice as these devotionals may be. I've made my mistakes. I have my flaws. There are things I have to deal with today just like you. But I would NEVER allow them to hold me back - neither should YOU. Jesus will ALWAYS take care.

You are SPECIAL in God's eyes and You Were Born to Make It!

I say it to you just like I would say it in a HOPE  SESSION - Don't Give Up - Hope is Ahead!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment