Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's Just ALL Get Along



Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. (Luke 17:3 KJV)

Let brotherly love continue  (Hebrews 13:1 KJV)

If we all aim to get along, we'll be keeping each other properly motivated, encouraged and hopeful. This is simply because there will be no cause to argue, but rather time to build up.

The gentleman did all in his power to catch my attention. I heard the shouting, the loud bellow of my name, but I really didn't realize where it was coming from. Someone was trying their best to command my attention. I listened more attentively, found the person and drew a bit closer. He didn't say anything at first, but his smile spoke on his behalf. I knew he was happy about something.

He finally mustered the courage to speak. He said, "You're doing a great job with those Dare 2 Be Different Things." I quickly and surprisingly asked, "So you listen to my Global Radio Programme?" He replied, "No, I mean the things you send out in the emails man. They are a lot of encouragement. Sometimes I feel down and ready to give up and then there comes your GODLY and INSPIRATIONAL  WORD. It's like you know just what I was going through when you were writing. So I listen to you, I always refuse to give up."

I stood amazed. I don't mean to discriminate, but I was so shocked that even that person was taking time out to read and get God's encouragement too. I honestly can't tell everyone who is on my mailing list now. It's just too many global folks. As I was walking away, he had an afterthought and shouted, "Wallace, don't stop writing because I won't stop reading."

As I walked away, I thought about how much encouragement that two minute encounter was to me. It gave me another uphill surge to continue spreading these messages of HOPE and never stop now. My messages go out to thousands, but only a handful of people respond periodically to say thank you or to say they are blessed by what we do. What if we can all just get along in this world and work to encourage each other? Can you imagine how POSITIVE, HOPEFUL and OPTIMISTIC everyone would be?

We would correct each other in love when we do wrong as Luke 17:3 recommends and when someone makes a mistake and asks for forgiveness, we would really forgive and simply let bygones be bygones.

We would be ensuring that brotherly love continues.

When last have you told someone about the good they are doing or have done? At home. At Work. At Church. In your community. Online? Doing this gives them an injection to CONTINUE. Don't just bash them when ever you find a fault. Cheer them on when they do their good too. This goes to all of us as leaders too. There is some bit of GOOD in each person. I firmly believe that if we keep endorsing each man's good, they would be more encouraged to do positive things.

Friend, even if you never get an EARTHLY  CHEER - still do your good. God's watching!

Imagine a world where everyone only makes positive statements. Imagine a world where no one ever looks back at each other's past, but rather motivates them and help them see their destiny. Imagine a world where no one gets JEALOUS but rather cheers on an upcoming stalwart. Imagine a world where your brother, sister or relative can peacefully hold your hand and dry your tears when you make a mistake and are sorry. This would simply be the result of  ALL of us getting along.

Let brotherly love CONTINUE. Let's put ALL our differences aside and just GET  ALONG. Let's just encourage, motivate and push each other ONWARD and FORWARD into their destiny. It can happen - There is Hope!

But. . . if you can't find the people to do that, MARCH  ON  ALONE. MARCH  TILL  YOU  REACH  YOUR  DESTINY - YOUR  PRIZE! Look neither to the left or right at those who've stopped moving on for one reason or the next.

The hope isn't on the sidelines - It's AHEAD!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment