Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

God Is Not Like That


Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. (Micah 7:5 KJV)

Has your heart been left in shambles because of some shocking act committed against you by a friend? I feel your pain. I know what it's like. I've been there OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. This is a great time to cling more to The Master because God is not like that.

I oft times have to encourage persons who've been tremendously hurt by someone they once considered a close friend, husband, wife or family member. These sessions are usually filled with much tears or on the contrary, ANGER.

I've had many personal situations like that to face during my life. Here's one. Sometime ago, as God would have it, my telephone rang. It was someone I considered a real good acquaintance. I repeatedly kept saying hello, but got no response. I assumed they were going to talk with me but was probably finishing a quick task.

I held on for a few more seconds. I then heard the voice of the person. They started talking, but NOT  TO  ME - but ABOUT ME. Some of the things I heard them saying in the conversation about me were shocking. They were properly occupied trying to tear my name apart. YES  I  HEARD  THE ENTIRE  CONVERSATION. I knew the person well and so I easily picked up some of the colleagues who were also engaged in the conversation. They say hello and smile with me each time they see me - even until TODAY and they don't know that I heard.

Having hung up. I wondered how I should behave after. Should I stop talking to them forever? Should I forgive them now or later? Should I tell them about it? Should I leave it there?

What would you do? I'm sure that our answers would vary.

Honestly, I had always heard preachers share about God being the truest friend ONLY, so I refused to let this situation bother me. I was reminded of the words in Micah 7:5, "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide:

I had learned another life lesson and had decided that I'll TRY my best to just be as normal as possible even around them. Up to today, they still smile with me and greet me well and talk with me and they don't know that I know. TECHNOLOGY!!! Since I've started that practice, I've learned to make it a common part of my life. I've built my own guiding statement and try to live by it. "Even when others wrong me, talk bad about me and wish me bad, I should still bless them and be the best good Samaritan I could be."

Global reader, it was soon after developing that strategy, that I was reminded of  Romans 12:20,  "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."

If I had not learned to develop that strategy, the many occurrences of so called friendly disappointments would have turned me into an angry lad or crazy street roamer. So when I'm talked about negatively and I know who did the talking, I still act normally to them. You should too! Isn't that what the Bible says in Romans?

Still treat them like Kings and Queens! HEAP  UP  THE  COALS  OF  FIRE  ON  THEIR  HEADS!!! As you trod throughout life, expect daily, weekly, monthly, yearly SHOCKERS from those you consider close friends, family and co-workers. Don't hate them though.  Love Still!

Technology is a great tool. Once you know how to use it well, like me, you'll always know what everyone is saying about you. THE  GOOD  AND  THE  BAD.

It can also be very destructive at times. I thank God for using the technology over and over and over again to constantly give me a peak at REALITY so I can know how to govern my life and be very careful with friends and those I think are for me, moving forward.

If you've been terribly hurt by a friend or close loved-one, may I admonish you to put the matter in God's hands. Forgive, Forget and Learn from it.

God the Saviour, our closest friend for God is Not Like That.

Hope's Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment