Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Say It As It Is


When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? (John 5:6 KJV)

Tell Jesus your situation as it is. Don't go around the bush!

Interestingly enough, approximately ten years after I graduated from The Verchild's High School - my alma mata, I was invited back about two days ago to provide empowerment to first and second formers about career choices.

Each speaking invitation that I've accepted since I started my empowerment mission at age fifteen, I take extremely serious. I've been the featured speaker at pre-school, primary and high school graduations, I've spoken to youth groups of various ages and sizes. I've been constantly PAID to help to motivate employees and new small business owners all around the world at workshops and sessions.

I preached dozens of times at churches around the Caribbean and USA and I look forward to making an impact with God's help in Kenya and Ghana very soon. I have enough speeches to publish a book someday. (Why am I saying all of this?)

In preparing for each presentation, I always have to check the audience that I will address. I like to get down to their level every time so I can SAY  IT  AS  IT  IS.

Thus, in order to make the impact that I wanted to on the students and command their attention, I went prepared to SAY  IT  AS  IT  IS. I dropped the well ironed shirt and pant, put on some rags, left the shoes in the vehicle, grabbed a shovel and went to my appointment.


I know. I know. Half the people who know me say that I'm half crazy. My pastor was there. He shook his head, smiled and said, "Typical Khrystus eh."

I portrayed myself as someone who wasted their time during their school life and ended up with nothing in life. No Career. I told them of the many opportunities out there and encouraged them to not just have a dream, but have DREAMS and go after them.

When I was finished. They cheered. They showed their appreciation and said thanks. I walked up and down the school to meet a few of the teachers who taught me and were still there. I walked bare footed and everyone was looking at Crazy Old Me. (Smile).

What touched my heart though, was a little chap that approached me. He probably didn't know me in real life and thought my dramatic presentation was For Real. He said, "Thanks Mr. for saying it as it is. I'll try my best not to end up like you." I smiled and wished him all the best in life. I didn't make him any wiser.

What ever you want in life, you must be prepared to tell Jesus just as it is. You don't have to pray some types of prayers with big words for him to hear you. He is a simple, easy understanding Saviour. Just tell him as it is. If you want to be a nurse or teacher or inventor or speaker or what ever, commit your plans to the Lord just as you make them and see the wonders he can do with your life. Don't go around the bush. If there is some type of breakthrough that you want him to give to you. Tell him - Say it as it is.

The impotent man didn't do that right away.  Jesus asked him a simple question in John 5:6  "Wilt thou be made whole?" The verses after show how the man went all around the bush instead of saying it as it is - instead of simply saying YES  LORD.

Many times, God waits for you to SAY  IT  AS  IT  IS  before he helps. So. . .Say it . . .TODAY.

Hope is Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment