Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pressure Point Testimony


And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground. (Luke 22:44 KJV)

My personal belief is that people drive people to the edge - Not Situations.

The gentleman was going through a trying time in his life. He was staying hopeful, remaining optimistic and trusting God for a change in his challenging situation. According to him, he always listened positive, inspirational music. He kept soaking in powerful encouraging sermons and read motivational thoughts all the time. He claimed that he tried to always stay around POSITIVE - HOPEFUL people.

The solemn gentleman drew a bit closer and whispered, "Imagine I do all this to stay POSITIVE about better days but my family bashes me every day, reminds me of my flaws and mistakes. My family." he said. "Imagine That!" he concluded.

This was a ticklish one indeed. He wasn't angry, but rather a little upset at their constant spirit of negativity. That is why he walked out of the house and came to look for me. He wanted someone with whom he could talk.

I wondered and wondered what I should say. I didn't want to say anything that would cause him to be disrespectful or think negatively towards his family, but I wanted to be plain and frank.

I took a deep breath and spoke. "Friend, right now you are in your PRESSURE  POINT TESTIMONY MOMENT. Let's look at this example. After the pressure pops a soda bottle, out flows all of the nice flavoured liquid that has gone through MUCH processing. - RIGHT?" He smiled and I continued. " You see, many times God allows us to stand on the brink and reach our pressure point just before he grabs us and prevents us from falling over."

"Why does he allow that?" he asked. "Why does Jesus allow that? It's too hard!"

I honestly know how he felt. I honestly did. So I told him as it was. "My Friend, Jesus allows us to reach such pressure points in life because he uses them to process us and make us what we would be later on in our life. It's not because he doesn't love us, but rather because he knows that at the end of standing firm during our Pressure Points, we'll get our TESTIMONY and know how to live moving forward."

We are not the only ones to experience agony over difficult situations. Jesus did too. Jesus was so concerned about the happenings to come and the state of the world, that we learn in Luke 22:44, he sweat drops of blood. Imagine the agony. Have you ever sweat drops of blood? I'm sure NO - so we're not close to what he had to endure as yet.

Notice something here. Jesus passed through a PRESSURE  POINT  too, before conquering death, hell and the grave and before taking the Triumphant Victory Trophy. He didn't give up at his pressure point. Neither should you.

Just as I told the gentleman, I say to you. After the pain, there is the gain. Your hard times now, and how God delivered you will DEFINITELY be your testimony tomorrow.

Hope is Ahead!


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment