Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Miracles Are For Real


For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle. (John 12:18 KJV)

I woke this morning with a strong urge to remind my worldwide audience that Miracles Still Happen.

Miracles are real! God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Prayer, faith and obedience brings miracles into being. Today, I want you to join with our Dare 2 Be Different Team and pray for a miracle for someone. Please cover at least twelve people in prayer. I don't think that is too much. Call their names. Ask God to send them the miracle they need immediately. Only do this if you believe God is still a deliverer. Let's get the entire world praying. (That's what I sent out to dozens of Smartphone Contacts and That's what was posted on my Facebook Wall Today)

I love the entire Bible. The stories that particularly interest me though are those that relate to God's miraculous healing power. I do believe this is because I have a deep love for science and medicine. I read them over and over and over again. I always mention them while I speak or preach to encourage folks not to give up, God can change situations.

There are countless of Bible stories with to which we can relate. Miracles still happen today too. I remember preaching a Victory Healing Service at a Church of God some years back. At the altar call, several people stepped forward. I remember quite vividly, a lady who particularly stopped the service and asked desperately for prayer because she was about to have a surgery to remove cataract from the eye the following Tuesday. I prayed - the church prayed. It wasn't until months after when I saw the lady again, she said, "Pastor, do you know when the doctors did their tests before preparing me for the surgery, they said they couldn't proceed because they couldn't find anything to cut?" I was dumbfounded. I was amazed. She said your Victory Healing Service brought me my miracle.

Miracles always amaze us. Time wouldn't permit me to share on the countless other miracles that I've seen take place during my years of ministry, but I must share with you ONE  PERSONAL  MIRACLE that means so much to me. This miracle keeps my faith HIGH, even when I am tempted to feel low, down and discouraged.

Having attended my fifth form medical examination before leaving school, I was recommended by the clinic doctor to go to an Orthopedic Surgeon for a second opinion with my mother. Having done tests and x-rays, we were informed that I had severe scoliosis and needed URGENT  MEDICAL  ATTENTION. The doctor informed that it was better we seek medical help overseas because the treatment that I needed wasn't being provided locally. (I still have the Doctor's recommendation letter today right in my KVK ENERPRISES - www.kvklives.com office.)

He stated that the curve in my spine was so severe that if I didn't receive help before age twenty one, I would have severe breathing problems because the curve was causing pressure on my lungs. He also stated that I would walk with a severe noticeable twist for the rest of my life.

My mom got busy making arrangements and strangely enough at fifteen years, I got busy praying. I wanted one of those miracles I'd seen God do in the Bible and heard preachers preach about.

A USA Based Shriners Hospital for children explained to us  the two available options to help. I had the option of wearing a back brace which would not stop the curve, but just prevent it from getting any worst. The second option was to have surgery, which would insert a metal rod in my back for life, but this was a fifty-fifty chance, we were clearly told because of the complexity of this surgery.

Time won't permit me to go on explaining in detail. What I can say though, is that I am now twenty nine (29) years old. My mother kept pushing me to consider further help in my teens years, but I was adamant that God would have healed me and I wasn't going. If you know me, you will see that I run up and down with the youths at Dare 2 Be Different events without a breathing problem. Next time you see me, if you ever get to, or search one of my pictures online, you'll see that I am not severely twisted as the doctors would have said. I don't wear a back brace and I never went for surgery.

MIRACLES  ARE  FOR REAL!

You may not need a healing miracle today. It may be job wise, financial wise, family wise. What ever it may be, know for sure that God is still in the miracle working business. Pray and keep your faith high and pray some more. God answers just at the appropriate time. He didn't bring my miracle into place in a day or week or a month. He took time to process it. Keep your faith high - If you want your miracle and ask God for it - He'll send it! 

Matthew 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Hope is ahead - Don't Give Up - Don't Give in!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment