Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Only God Could Have Done That


Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, (Ephesians 3:20 KJV)

God always does things that amaze us!

"Khrystus!!!!" All chicks know the voice of mother hen when she calls. I know my mother's voice anytime. I quickly answered her call and rushed to hear what she wanted to say. Calls in that tone are usually calls of caution, advice, warning or general information.

In this case it was general information or may I say Miracle Information. She then said to me, with a big smile on her face, "You're doing a good work and God will bless you. Just remain humble." I wanted to know why she had chosen the middle of the day to relay that information, so I asked - "Something happened mommy?" She then shared of another miracle happening.

She said, "Do you remember the other day I asked you to take some vegetables to a lady on your way into town?" I answered "Yes mommy." She continued, "A few minutes ago she called and said that when you came to drop off the vegetables, you did something that no one else really does. You requested to see her, laid your hands on her and prayed."

I smiled. That wasn't anything unusual for me. My mom continued, "The lady said that while you were praying she felt something move through her and from that day till now, she has been rapidly improving. When she called today," my mother said, "she wanted to let you know that she was outside hanging out clothes and now doing chores around the house."

My feet buckled a bit and I took a seat. I was taken back. I was amazed. This lady was bed ridden for several weeks. She had personally told me that she was very, very weak and barely able to do anything. I didn't say it out aloud, but I thought to myself - ONLY  GOD  COULD  HAVE  DONE THAT - not me - THAT'S  GOD.

I'll be honest here. When my mom told me to take the vegetables at a certain time during the day, I was a bit angered because that was a busy time for me. Nevertheless, I drove and went and just did what God wanted me to do. I'm happy I didn't delay. I'm real happy.

My mind went right back to Paul's writing in Ephesians 3:20, "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" God is more than ABLE to help in every situation - in every need.

For the record, it's not each time someone prays, there are instant and immediate results. What I can say though, is that GOD will answer in his time, so we need not get all flustered and worry. His answer is always the best answer at the most appropriate time.

Your miracle awaits. Keep on praying with your FAITH  HIGH. Hope is definitely AHEAD.

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment