Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, May 14, 2012

Be On The Look Out (Someone Sent Me Proof of a group negatively blasting me - Listen/Read)


Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams. (Genesis 37:20 KJV)

C'mon - you don't expect me to post the clip here now - do you?

Nothing really shocks me or surprises me that much about technology anymore. You really don't have to tell me how good or bad it can be. I'm a tech-fanatic. I read and research on nearly every possible way of using this tool to market, communicate, dessiminate information and stay connected. I'm a marketing lunatic - I really didn't get it from studying Marketing - I tell people it's God-Given.

From the Blackberry to the Iphone and other types of smartphones. From Facebook to Twitter and other social networks. From the Ipad to the Playbook and we can go on and on. We can use them all to either buildup or pull down. Freedom of speech right?

Quite recently, I listened quite intently to a voice note that was sent to me. It was quite interesting. It was quite a lengthy conversation between a group that was spending their precious time talking about my endeavours and trying - TRYING to tear my name apart. They could have been occupied helping or building up - RIGHT?

The interesting part about it, is that because we always say a good hello and relate at times, I honestly didn't expect it. I smiled and uttered one of my favorite phrases - "People eh."

To this date, I don't feel anyway and do not hold it against them or anyone. This wasn't my first experience. I've had people send me type-written conversations and other voice notes to prove to me how bad persons who claim they are my friends or associates or christian brothers and sisters are talking about me. Sometimes my phone rings and I quickly notice that I'm the third person in the conversation. It's usually someone giving me some proof of the realities of life - the proof that those who we think are for us, are sometimes really - totally against us.

At 25 years old, I know of many personal cases. So many that I've had to quickly learn how to always forgive. If I hold those stresses in my heart, I'll turn grey and bald much quicker. I am oft times encouraged to approach the people and "TELL  THEM  WHAT  I  HAVE  TO  SAY." Personally, since I don't keep it on my chest, I don't. I smile with them still. I say hello with them still. I process their orders and send quotations still. I greet them well at church still. I do my good to them still. SO  SHOULD  YOU!

When they can't take it, they'll stop talking to you for no apparent reason and expose themselves. Try it and see. When you know people are saying bad about you, treat them even BETTER. Heap up the coals on their heads. Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

While I do my GOOD. . . . .I'm always on the LOOK  OUT - I  ALWAYS  BRACE  MYSELF - So Should You!

The Bible already says in James 3:8, But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Since that is what it says, we shouldn't be shocked when people are talking negative things about us. We should just learn how to deal with them respectfully still and be on the lookout.

People who say bad things and think bad things about you have a strong enough MINDSET to kill you. BE  VERY  CAREFUL  WITH  WHO  YOU  TRUST  WHOLEHEARTEDLY! Sometimes it's best to be very quiet with your dreams too. . . . Do you remember Joseph's case in Genesis 37:20?

After my recent reminder experience again, I may just have to change my style of writing these HOPE  DEVOTIONALS and not include too many of my dreams before I end up like Joseph. Friend, I've chosen to travel this route tonight, as I write, because I don't want you to end up HURT.

Best Friends can become your worst enemies. Good bosses can suddenly turn bad on you. Jealousy and Envy Ruins Relationships.

Some people are for you. Some people hate every bone in your body and every piece of matter in your intestines. Note Well: They will smile with you still and 'PLAY' like they are for you. Be very careful!  The Bible warns and teaches in Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Be wise - keep your eyes opened - Be on The Lookout! Remember it was Joseph's BROTHERS I say - JOSEPH'S  BROTHERS who said - let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams. (Genesis 37:20 KJV)

HIS  BROTHERS! What makes you feel like your neighbour, or work colleague or supervisor or manager or schoolmate or pastor likes your guts? What makes you think that, sometimes your VERY  FAMILY are for you?

The Bible warns us that the enemy is constantly doing all in his power to destroy, so we must be on the lookout. 1 Peter 5:8 ¶ Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Let's be very - very - very careful with our tongues and with technology. Ensure that what you say behind someone's back, you are able to say infront their face. Let's work to build up - not pull down. Let's use the technology to promote not create disunity.

Dare 2 Be Different Int'l begs of you. I honestly know it will take time to create a positive, optimistic society that cares. Thus, while you live - Be on the Look Out!

I still believe that - HOPE  IS  AHEAD.

Don't ever sit around and listen to people talk badly about someone when you know differently. If you do not say anything, you are just like them! Sometimes it takes just ONE PERSON to speak out. It may not be the POPULAR thing to do, but IT  IS  THE  RIGHT  THING  TO  DO, even if you stand alone!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment