Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Class Service (Inspired by Rumours Bar - Newcastle - Nevis)


Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. (Isaiah 6:8  KJV)

We should always give TOP  CLASS  SERVICE when it comes to The Master's Work!

Last weekend, a US Based Dare 2 Be Different Ministry supporter who has become a good friend since following our ministry online at www.daretobedifferentskn.com  and http://www.hopeisahead.com/, flew into Nevis - West Indies. The sister island to St. Kitts. The gentleman was a bit hungry after his flight, and since I don't know that much about Nevis and Eating, I was happy when we were recommended to visit Rumours Bar in Newcastle, Nevis.

I had already eaten before I came from St. Kitts to Nevis, so I wasn't that hungry. I ordered a simple bowl of our local delicacy - Goatwater. Our ministry friend ordered a chicken dinner with some extras here and there.

While waiting, talking and joking now and again, a strange man showed up at our table and greeted us. We later learned it was the manager himself, giving us a warm welcome and thanking us for choosing his Bar. I was honestly, honestly, honestly proud of my Native Land. The gentleman felt taken-back and appreciated. He was WOWED!

Over my 25 years of living, I only saw that happen about two times. Once while at a restaurant in Brazil and the other in the USA. Rumours Bar was giving international service! CHEERS!

The waitress served us some beverages while we waited for the meals and kept coming back to see if we were ok. I was shocked when an offer was thrown out to charge our phones. God knew my battery was RED and so I quickly handed it over. I was WOWED again!

Even before we received the meals, I heard our ministry friend say, "The service is good!" It was actually the first time he was visiting any other Caribbean Island other than Grenada. When we received our dinner, the evening continued on quite well. The talk was great, the idea sharing and ministry recommendations he gave were quite acceptable. While we ate, the conversation was constantly interrupted with these words, "Maaaan - This stuff is great! The food is nice." Not exaggerating, I actually started counting how many times he interjected with that statement. I also wished I had ordered a chicken dinner just to see what was so great about the meal.

He then said, "Please excuse me." He put down his folk and knife and held the chicken leg in his hand and properly processed it with his teeth. Again - "Maaaan - This stuff is great! The food is nice." He looked around and said, "What's the name of this place? I'm definitely coming back to Nevis and I'm bringing my wife."

I was proud that we were recommended to try RUMOURS BAR in NEVIS. You see friend, I only had less than 24 hours to make an impact and impression of our twin island Federation and show that our people here are well prepared to CARE for and minister through our Dare 2 Be Different International Mission Centre.

Rumours Bar was the first contact point and the TOP  CLASS  SERVICE  given there set the tone for our friend's visit. I was proud of this Small Business!

By the time we were wrapping up of visit some hours after, the gentleman started asking me some questions that didn't pertain to ministry anymore.

"What does it cost approximately to build a simple home here in Nevis?"
"How can I get some land?"
"Do they let foreigners come in to dwell?"
"I wonder if it'll be OK to tell a few of my friends about this place so they can build too"

You see friend, it's not only the Government's Tourism website and paid advertisers market our little St. Kitts & Nevis. The TOP  CLASS  SERVICE that we should ALWAYS give helps to do it too.

Cheers to Rumours Bar!

Friend, many times we gie TOP  CLASS  SERVICE on our jobs, at our homes and else where. Think about this question seriously? Do You Give Top Class Service when it comes to God's Work? Are you positive of that? Can Jesus ask you to work on his field and will your response be like that in Isaiah. Here am I; send me. (Isaiah 6:8  KJV)

How are you actively helping to spread the message of hope, salvation and encouragement?

When last have you taken some time out of your busy schedule to visit a sick and shut-in or an elderly home or the hospital?

When last have you told somebody about Jesus? Or talked about how he can make a difference in their life on facebook or twitter or through a BlackBerry Message?

When last have you even cared? Fed the hungry? Clothe the homeless? Give an encouraging word to someone who is hurting? We are all talented in different ways and the choice is ours as to how we make our IMPACT and GIVE  TOP  CLASS  SERVICE using our GOD-GIVEN gifts and abilities..

Please Do Something - Please join Dare 2 Be Different by making an impact. God Requires of Us - TOP  CLASS  SERVICE!

So. . . .if you are going to rush a visit to the hospital. Don't Go! If you are not going to share out a meal while you're sharing out for your family, don't give anyone the left overs! When someone shares their heart and problems with you, if you know that all you'll do it take their business to the streets and 'play' like you're with them - don't let ANYONE  talk to you about such matters.

Just do good! Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 

Show that there is HOPE  AHEAD - GIVE  TOP  CLASS  SERVICE!

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment