Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

MAN UP - Picture and Video Inside

Friend, you probably missed yesterday's Service at The Conaree Wesleyan Holiness Church, St. Kitts - West Indies (Caribbean). Please forgive me for not being able to carry it live, but I do have a part of the sermon that I want to share with you.

I dropped the jacket and tie for yesterday's service and since I'm a Preacher-Printer, I designed my own shirt with the sermon topic. See it below. (Now everyone wants a shirt - you can order yours too)

I see the Conaree Wesleyan Holiness Church as my second home. When I started preaching at 15 years old in 2002, they were one of the first churches to invite me to preach and who has remained consistant with invitations over the last 10 years. Oh Yes. . . .I forgot to tell you in previous emails that this year I'm celebrating 10 years of preaching the gospel. Please continue to pray for me.

May God Bless the church and leadership at Conaree Wesleyan tremendously. Dare 2 Be Different also takes this time to endorse the work that God is doing there and highly recommends that ministry to our international audience if your ministry wants to visit St. Kitts or needs a ministry to Support. Check Reverend Watts of The Conaree Wesleyan Holiness Church.

By the way, yesterday was the first time that I had to preach a double sermon in one presentation. I had to address the Men and I spoke on the Topic MAN  UP. I also had to address the Youth because it was Youth Sunday and I spoke on the topic - You Are Good At Something.

Anyway, enough said. Watch on Youtube below - Be Blessed and Share this email:




Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment