Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

She Was Crying and Crying and Crying

 

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9  KJV)

When I answered my phone, I immediately asked myself, "What's the problem now?" Tears on my ministry Hope Line are not new, so I immediately prepared my spirit to help.

"Is this Brother Wallace?" the lady asked. I confirmed that it was me and she continued. "Brother, you're doing a great work. Don't get weary. You're reaching the world indeed." I tried to wonder which country the accent was from while I listened.

"You spread the gospel using the technology so easily. I'm not going to ask you how you get it done. That's between you and God. But I just wanted to call and say thank you. I will MAN  UP  too and I won't give up."

I immediately knew that she had either visited one of my websites, or gotten an email or saw the video on facebook, twitter or youtube or another social website around the world that we use. It was just Father's Day 2012, I had delivered that double sermon at The Conaree Wesleyan Holiness Church in St. Kitts (Caribbean).  (View sermon here: http://youtu.be/yUvz2DTTNes )

"Brother, I follow your every move online." She continued. "You see, I have to stay at home because of a condition but you keep me empowered. Your ministry is like the TBN - Trinity Broadcasting Network in the Caribbean. You guys preach, do your own movies, have fun with the children. You do hospital ministry. You hold parties and sunshine corners for the children. You appreciate bus drivers, doctors and other difference makers. What doesn't Dare 2 Be Different Do?"

I smiled, even though I know she couldn't see it and I commented, "We're just happy to be difference makers."

"Congratulations on Dare 2 Be Different's 4th Anniversary. Tell the other team members please. Don't think I didn't see you dancing up a storm with the kids at your Dare 2 Be Different 4th Anniversary Party last Friday. My dear, you'll get there with dancing one day, but what made the difference is that you weren't playing big like many of the ministers of today. You were down to earth with the youth - that's what they need. The involvement of key persons in their lives."

See me dancing here: http://youtu.be/wsxgVTw_ZyU

"I follow you personally on your facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/khrystusw and on your ministry's page too https://www.facebook.com/daretobedifferentskn. That's where I get your Hope Messages. I'm not apart of your email list. Whether I am or not, you just know how to get the word out about Christ. You keep your followers encouraged, motivated and inspired on ALL your social network pages and you still creatively market your business.

"I know you know it, but can I quote a scripture for you?  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9  KJV)"

"You shall reap Brother Khrystus. You shall reap! You just won't reap before toiling hard and suffering much. So just keep on toiling. TOIL  HARD! Every trial and test that you may face, see it as God's way of making you stronger for service."

"If I had enough money to pay off any debts you may have. I give it to you and I would give you enough to build the Dare 2 Be Different Mission Centre that I hear you talking about so much, I would do it. But since I don't have much money at all, all I can give is my prayers and support. I read about your Vision for the mission centre on the internet you know, (http://hopeisahead.blogspot.com/2012/05/st-kitts-nevis-may-probably-be-home-to.html). That is truly a vision from God. I will give you know brother Khrystus, it just won't be alot. But my little cent will count. If all your international readers develop that spirit, The Dare 2 Be Different Mission Centre will be a light thing. "

"But note, whether we do help or not, God will provide the way. You're all over the web. God is going to touch the heart of someone who really can afford it and who sees all that you and your team are doingvery soon, you'll be surprised when you open a particular letter from your mail box. God has you covered."

"Remember Brother Khrystus, when you are not getting the support from those you live around in St. Kitts - Nevis, don't get discouraged. Pastors and Churches and those you think should be supporting you, will stay silent. That's Bible - Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house."

"I know what I'm talking about. Before I was homebound, I was active in church. I was involved in everything. The church I attended started visiting me alot in the earlies, but they don't come anymore. I used to pay my offerings and tithes faithfully. I'm useless now, so they don't care. It's sad to say, but that's what many of our churches are doing. I see Dare 2 Be Different has a Hospital ministry and I believe I can put my head on a block, that you guys would not have forgotten me. But I do stay encouraged, especially on your websites http://www.hopeisahead.com/ and http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ "

"I wish my country had a Brother Khrystus too. You do so much for Jesus Christ and still aim to live a personal life. I trust that in you're searching, God will send you a kingdom woman. Remember you're global, so you shouldn't just be looking local, you should be praying and looking global too."

I didn't do much talking during the call, I did more listening and smiling.
"Don't get weary Brother Khrystus. I say to you as you always say to us. DON'T  GIVE  UP.  HOPE  IS  AHEAD! I'm going to church now on Dare 2 Be Different's Internet Church - The Victory Centre - http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ and I'll do what I enjoy doing, sharing all your hope messages and videos with my friends too. Your monitoring network only gives you information on the work that you are doing. It doesn't monitor what others like me are doing to help Dare 2 Be Different spread the gospel all across the world."

"I see you're into printing on http://www.kvkenterprises.com/. I think you should use your God given printing skills and open a Dare 2 Be Different Inspirational Store in as many countries as you can and let young people own this franchise since you love them so much. It will be a great fundraiser for the ministry. It will help youth get employed. The messages on t-shirts, polos, keyrings, bandanas, cups, wall hangings etc will not only motivate and inspire, but spread the message of salvation in the process. Think about it. That's my little 2 cents."

Friend, I get similar calls and emails all the time, more so from people outside my homeland for real. I had to share this one though, it went above and beyond to encourage me. if I ever felt like giving up, I got some well needed motivation to keep me going.

On behalf of my entire team, 24 year old Kerese Dias - Dance Director, 22 year old Joy Codrington - Drama Director, 23 year old Lemercius Wallace, Music Minister and Technical Director, I say to you our worldwide audience, thanks for your support during our 4 years of existence. (June 2008 - 2012). As a small team, we look forward to continuing to make a big difference around the world.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment